Chapter 3

Dream's POV

"Dream, have I ever told you how snazzy we look?" Sapnap asked as we were looking for a table in the crowded lunchroom. His tie was done poorly and his shoelaces were untied.

"Your shoelace is untied," I said with a straight face as I was currently looking for George.

Sapnap looked down, "Oh, here, hold my tray." As he bends down, I grab his tray that was filled with the school's daily lunch with my free hand. I continued to look for George while he tied his shoe.

CRASH

I quickly turned around to check on Sapnap. Looks like someone bumped into him while he was trying to tie his shoe.

They apparently both fell onto the floor, the stranger had the colors of a Gouldian Finch and his wings were a shade of green, noticing some of his feathers were scattered around the floor.

"I had my eye off of you for one second!"

I placed the two trays I was holding onto the table next to us, not caring about who sat there. I grabbed Sapnap's arm and helped him up, he stumbled a bit but soon regained his balance.

"Oh what the honk, I'm so sorry," He waved his hand apologetically.

"I didn't see you tying your shoe," He rubbed the back of his head, chuckling and looking away awkwardly.

"I'm Karl by the way, Karl Jacobs." He reached his hand out for a handshake. (Smooth. If only I had the confidence to make friends like this.)

I noticed Sapnap seemed to be in some sort of daze so I shook his hand instead, "I'm Dream, my friend here is Sapnap."

I shook Sapnap's shoulders to get him out of his daze. I waved my hand in front of him and snapped my fingers a few times, "Sapnap? Hello?" Nothing seemed to work.

"SAPNAP!" I yelled out, which finally caught his attention, he blinked a few times before looking at me, "What was that for? You know my ears are sensitive..." He cupped his ears and rubbed them softly.

I scoffed and rested one of my hands on my hip, "Well if you weren't checking out the dude who bumped into that wouldn't have happened. Never mind that, I found George, let's go."

I grabbed our trays that were still on the table and began walking. "By the way, your shoe is still untied."

I hear him groan and I snicker to myself. He puts his tray on a table and ties his shoe again, making sure to not be in anyone's way. I headed towards George's table, which was in the far left corner of the cafeteria. The loud chattering began to quiet down as we got closer to the table. Out of nowhere, I see a pink blob to my right but I chose to ignore it.

"Hey George," I said, setting down my tray across from George's and sat down myself.

"Hey, George!" I hear Sapnap call, rushing his way over here with his tray. He set his tray down next to mine, then sat down.

"Hey, guys," George took a bite of his apple, his tail flicking slowly from side to side, meaning he was content.

"So, George, tell me about yourself," I said, taking a bite into my own apple.

He paused, thinking for a moment, "Well I'm colorblind and I'm just a normal Tabby Cat." He took another bite of his apple, "I play a bit of tennis but other than that I don't know," He shrugged.

"What about you?"

I hesitated before replying, "Well...I'm a Green Mamba and I program stuff." I saw his eyes widen.