Chapter 12

Thank you for 2k views!

---

Dream's POV

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep- 'click'

Dream groaned and shut off his alarm clock, letting out a yawn as he turned onto his back. He stretched, hearing his back and tail bones pop. He thanked whatever god there was that his shedding ended, now he could go back to school.

Dream slowly made his way to the hallway bathroom, dragging his long, shiny, green scaly tail. He opened the door and began his morning routine, fixing his hair, brushing his teeth, etc. While doing so, he happily looked at his new, shiny, tail. Giving it pats and rubs, loving his new smooth skin.

---

Dream stepped out of his room. He was in his school uniform and was currently making small adjustments to his tie while walking down the hall. He caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror that hung in the hallway.

He wore his signature smiley mask, his dirty blond hair was brushed and his tie didn't look too shabby. Dream looked pretty satisfied with himself, maybe his shedding gave him a bit of confidence.

He smiled behind his mask, he turned around and knocked on his mother's door.

"Come on in!" He heard from the other side. Dream turned the knob and entered the room, watching his mother turn around in her chair.

"Hello my duckling, you ready for school?"

"Yeah, I came to say bye before I go get breakfast and leave,"

"Aw, my duckling is so caring, be careful on your way there alright?"

"Alright, love you ma,"

She gave him a soft smile, "I love you too, my duckling,"

Dream nodded and slowly closed the door before making his way downstairs. He walked to the kitchen and got himself a bowl, grabbing the cereal on top of the fridge along with milk. He ate his breakfast, keeping an eye on the time with his phone.

---

Dream got up, placed his bowl in the sink. He grabbed his school bag and threw on his shoes. He opened the front door and walked outside, feeling the morning chill hit his skin. Closing the door behind him, he jogged to the sidewalk. Walking the rest of the way to Sapnap's house.

"Dream! Good morning," George greeted as the blond approached him.

"Hey, morning." Dream said, smiling softly as he stood beside George.

"Looks like Sapnap's late, like usual," George muttered, though loud enough for Dream to hear.

He let out a wheezy laugh. The two talked a bit about their weekend or plans for the week before hearing Sapnap's front door open. "Alright! Love you too! Bye!" Sapnap came out and shut the door behind him. The revenette dashed towards the two, "Hey! Sorry for the wait, let's go!"

.

The trio walked side by side, talking about random topics that came and go. As they got closer to the school, people were already waiting outside. Some were even entering the building.

Once they entered through the school gates, Dream had a sudden gut feeling as if someone was staring at him. It made him shudder, he quickly turned around. He glanced at the crowd, seeing a bunch of groups talking to one another, but he didn't really see anyone giving him a stare that would make him shiver.

He shrugged it off and jogged to his friends, the three of them entering the school.

.

Dream waved his friends goodbye as he made his way to his locker. He walked down the crowded hall, though people made a pathway for him. Not wanting to get on his bad side.

He opened up his locker, grabbing the books that were needed for the first half of the day. "Hello, I didn't think I'd run into you!" The blond turned around to see a familiar face, "Wilbur! Good to see you again," Dream said with a bright smile.

"Yes! I do apologize how our first interaction was a bit cut off..." Wilbur said with a nervous chuckle. "It's perfectly fine, did you need something from me?" Dream asked as he closed up his locker.

"Not exactly, I just wanted to say hello," Wilbur's face lit up, "Before I forget, did you want to hang out with Fundy and me during lunch at the library?" The brunette asked with a lit-up face. Dream hesitated a bit, thinking about the interaction he and Techno had about coming near his family.

"I, uh... I feel like I just got on Techno's good side, I don't know what he'll think of me if I come near you guys..."

"Pssh, I'll talk to him about it. Trust me, I'm sure he'll get over it. 'Til then, would you hang out with us during lunch?" He asked again.

Dream tensed a little before sighing in defeat. "Sure," He finally said. "Lovely!" Wilbur jumped into the air, but instead of landing back down, he levitated. It threw Dream off, causing him to just stare in amazement at the other.

The brunette stared down at Dream with confusion, then realizing what he was doing. "Oops, my apologies! I didn't mean to do that." Wilbur landed softly on the ground before looking at Dream.

"Wha- Wilbur, if you're alright with answering, what are you?" Dream asked in awe.

"Oh! Well, I'm not exactly an animal, but like Mr. Halo who's a demon, I'm like a spirit!" He explained with a smile.

"So, like a ghost?"

"Correct!"

"Huh, that's interesting," Dream said, still in a bit of shock. He knew that Mr. Halo was a demon, but he didn't really think he would come across a student who was like that.

The two would continue talking, but the bell interrupted them.

"Well, I'll see you then!" Dream said, he turned around and quickly walked to his class.

---

The classes went by smoothly for Dream, small assignments here and there, but nothing too big.

Finally, it was lunch.

Dream exited his classroom, looking forward to meeting Wilbur and Fundy in the library. He walked through the crowded halls, putting his books away in his locker before meeting his friends in the lunchroom.

The blond scanned the cafeteria, spotting his friends in the back corner of the room. He walked over and greeted them.

"Hey, Dream!" Sapnap said, patting the seat next to him, Dream sat down beside him.

"Hey guys, so I have some good news," Dream began to explain.

"Oh? And what's that?" George questioned,

"Someone invited me over to eat with them in the library!" Dream said happily.

"Oh that's good!" George said with a smile,

"Yeah, I just wanted to let you guys know so it didn't feel like I just left," Dream said with a chuckle.

"Oh Dream, the all-mighty is going to leave us. Whatever shall we do without him?" Sapnap said dramatically, putting the back of his hand on his forehead. Doing an overly-dramatic sigh.

Dream laughed and pushed him playfully, he said bye to the two and got up to get some lunch before heading to the library.

Dream was in such joy, but little did he know there was someone else also waiting for him.

---

Once again thank you for 2k views omgg!! <3

-- Thank you for reading and please vote! --