Chapter 22

A/N:

Hello! I just wanted to say I'm BACK! Just got home from vacation and that I'm ready to start writing again! 

Just as a heads up, school is about to start for me. So it may be a bit challenging to write and publish chapters.

But I also wanted to thank you guys for 10k views on the story! 

Thank you for reading and please enjoy!

---

3rd person

"I'm dying for a smoothie." Sapnap groaned, banging his head on the cafeteria table. Karl nervously chuckled and rubbed his back, "Hey, why don't we all go to a smoothie place after school?" Karl suggested.

George looked up from his phone, "Yeah, I got time today." They all looked at Dream, who was sitting at the table looking down at his phone. The blond jerked his head up and glanced at the three before realizing what they were talking about. "Oh, yeah I got time today." Dream rubbed the back of his neck.

"Say, since we're all going out, why don't you invite your loverboy?" Sapnap wriggled his eyebrows while smirking at Dream. To which, he quickly reddened. "I'll..ask. Y'know what? I'll ask now-" Dream stood up and left the table, quite embarrassed.

"I am I seriously going to be the 5th wheel?" 

"Oh shut it Gogy."

-

Dream made his way to the library, it was the only place he could think Techno would be when it was lunch. He passed by several classrooms before finally seeing the sign that pointed in the direction of the library.

He pushed open the door, the same smell of dust and books hitting him. Dream waved to the librarian before making his way to the table that Techno and Wilbur would usually sit.

He peeked behind the corner, seeing Techno and his brother, but Fundy was also sitting at the table with them. The blond then remembered why he was there, he was going to ask Techno to go get smoothies with him and his friends.

Dream thought for a moment, then an idea came to mind.

Just ask all of them!

"Hello, Dream!" Wilbur greeted as the blonde sat down in the empty chair next to Techno.

"Hey guys," Dream gave a small wave, Fundy excitedly waved back at him, a huge smile on his face.

"Hallo," Techno greeted, "I thought you were sitting with your friends, Dream, what made you want to come here?" Wilbur asked with a wide smile. "Oh, right I came here to ask Tech- YOU GUYS if wanted to go with me and my friends to a smoothie place after school." Dream chuckled nervously, hoping they wouldn't catch the mistake.

They didn't.

"I don't see why not! I'm free and so is Techno," Wilbur answered, "I think I got time," Fundy answered nervously with a smile. 

"Great..! I came here just to get away from my friends too, hope you don't mind me staying." Dream sighed with relief, glad that was over. Techno started, "Actually, Smiles, I was sitting here with a lot of room. So I would appreciate it if you-"

"Of course you can stay! That is until lunch is over at least." Wilbur cut him off, smiling at Dream. The brunette glared at the pinkette, yet no one else at the table seemed to notice.