Chapter 11

Techno stepped out of the bathroom, he wore his PJs that Wilbur packed and was currently drying his long hair with a towel. He looked down the hall to see Dream's door cracked open, he made his way over and peeked inside.

Dream was lying on his bed and was humming a 'dudududu' theme while staring at his phone. The pinkette felt himself flush as he was staring. Straightening his back, he knocked on the door as heard a faint 'come in' from the other side.

"Hey," the blond said, not looking up from his phone.

"Where do I put this towel?" Techno asked, holding the towel up.

The blond looked up at him briefly, "Just hang it up on my chair."

Techno walked over to his chair, hanging the towel before looking around the room, "You got a brush?"

"I think I do, give me a moment." Dream sat up, opening a drawer from his nightstand. After a minute of searching, the blond pulled out a hairbrush. He handed it to Techno.

"Thanks." He simply said, taking it out of his hands and began to brush his semi-wet hair. The blond watched as the other sat down on the carpeted floor beside the bed, brushing all the knots he could find.

---

"Alright, thanks." The pinkette said, handing the brush back to the blond.

Dream looked him up and down, "Seriously?"

"What?"

"You can't be serious- turn around." Dream took the hairbrush out of his hands.

"What are you talking about-" Techno was cut off by Dream forcing him to turn around, Techno's back facing him.

"You left so many knots, just stay still." Dream began to gently brush Techno's hair, getting knots that the other left behind. Techno tensed a bit before relaxing, enjoying the feeling of his hair being brushed by Dream.

He leaned his back onto Dream's bed, comfortably sitting in between the other's legs. Allowing the blond to brush his long pink hair.

"God your hair is so soft..." He heard the other mumble, feeling fingers being run through his hair. Techno let out a cheeky grin, "What was that, Dreamy?" The other scoffed and kept brushing his smooth hair, "Fuck off."

"Whaaat? I'm just askin' a simple question. No need to get so defensive." Techno said with a teasing tone. Dream let out an audible wheeze, "Whatever." the blond responded as he shook his head and kept brushing.

Techno let out a soft chuckle, loving the calm atmosphere in between them. As if they've been friends for a long time. He wished time would stop here.

"Y'know, I can't help but feel like you love to play with my hair." The pinkette said.

"Why do you say that?" The blond asked quickly as he undid the braid he started.

"I think you got all the knots out... You're just playing with my hair now." Techno chuckled. Dream felt shivers going down his spine as Techno's deep laugh hit his ear.

Dream looked down, feeling himself turn as red as a rose.

"Oh shut it. I got the couch ready, let's go." Dream threw the hairbrush back into the drawer, quickly standing up. He walked out of his room and made his way downstairs with Techno trailing behind.

"Aww c'mon just admit, you like playing with my hair!" The pinkette teased as he followed Dream downstairs.

"Fuck off," The blond said when he reached the bottom.

"You can't make me go to bed this early, it's the weekend, and who even goes to bed this early? Wait, don't tell me you're a nerd!" The pinkette said as he reached the bottom of the stairs, following Dream to the couch.