𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 - 𝐼 𝒲𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝐵𝑒 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈

I sat at the bar waiting for her to walk in, almost hoping she wouldn't show. The door shut and my head jolted towards her, standing there, not dressed in her usual apparel. She sported a tight fighting short silk dress and a leather jacket, Mallory.

The only thing that reminded me it was her was she had paired her garb with a pair of doc martins, instant give away. Her hair was straightened but then re-curled? She made her way over to the bar stool next to me and sat down. "god, this fucking dress" she mumbled under her breath trying her best to become comfortable in her clothes. "you look, different Maude" I looked into her eyes feeling the heat come to my cheeks. "Yeah well, I didn't come to talk clothes, I came to talk you being a prick." she spat.

"Look Maude, Mallory set us up so you can leave it alone, you don't need to act like you're into me just to make her happy, I'm fucking fine on my own." I shot back my whiskey hoping the numbness would spread to my emotions.

Maude's eyes looked glassy as she spoke "Yeah well I'm not and maybe you can find anyone you want Alexander but I fucking can't, I'm not some Rockstar but obviously that doesn't concern you does it? You PROMISED me Alexander!" her voice was breaking now "You fucking promised me!" tears began to stream down her face as she aggressively wiped her cheeks.

"Maude I'm-" she looked at me the sadness in her eyes expressing itself in the form of saline "You're what? Sorry? Are you sorry Alex? Did you 'not know' I felt this way? Look I don't need your apology and God I wish I didn't but I love you Alexander. When you're not around I feel like I'm constantly falling and I'm afraid it will never stop. I just wanna be yours Alex, but I need to know, are you mine?" her face was stone cold, I had never seen her this serious before and I was intimidated, and she knew this.

"Look Maude and don't interrupt me this time, I love you too but I can't do this if you're not gonna fucking let me in" the bartender came over with a sex on the beach "Ma'am the man at the end of the ba-" "fuck off, could you mate?" Maude snapped at him. "Look Alex, I did let you in, momentarily but you didn't give me time, just do you want this like I do?" her eyes we now completely dry and mine were glassing over. "Yes Maude, fuck yes" I pressed my lips onto hers as tears fell from my eyes. I grabbed her hand and pulled her out the back door of the bar with her giggling behind me.