𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 - 𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝑀𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒦𝓃𝑜𝒸𝓀 𝒜𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽

* 7 years later *

All these performances later and I still got nervous in front of a crowd. I'll admit I was sad that Maude couldn't make it to Madison Square Garden tonight but her movie was important and I wanted her to be happy.

The opening song started and my stomach dropped, I combed my hair one more time for good measure and took my first step out. Putting my hand in the air and waving, hearing the crowd roar my name calmed my nerves. I suppose the fear wasn't that no one would like me but more the fear of letting thousands of people down.

Halfway through the set the fact that Maude wasn't there started to settle in a little more and I began to feel sad and miss her. I scanned the crowd as we played Cornerstone. "I'm worried I'll forget your face" suddenly my eyes fell on a beautiful girl who resembled my love.

MAUDE'S POV

As I looked out over the sea of heads at him playing to all these people I began feeling overly nostalgic for something I hadn't experienced. I thought back on all the times I shared with Mallory in our old apartment and the late night talks with Alex at the Hellcat, I didn't want to go back but it felt nice to think back on it. This soon led me to think on all the new friends I had made and the long distance facetime with Mallory from LA to London. I do still believe everyone may be out to get me but not him, Never Him.