Sick day

Setting: College Au

Inspired by: sapphire_blossmoms

–––––

It was 5 am on a cold gloomy Tuesday. Kenma woke up first which hardly ever happens. He woke up feeling nauseous. Of course he was sick, a few weeks ago Bokuto got sick, it only makes sense that he passed it onto Kenma.

Kenma wiggled out between Kuroo and Bokuto. He quietly walked to the kitchen to get water. Bokuto had his arms wrapped around Kenma so now that his human pillow was gone, he woke up.

Bokuto slowly made his way to the kitchen to look for Kenma and there he was, head in the fridge. Bokuto wrapped his arms around Kenma's waist which scared him half to death.

"Holy shit- you scared me!"

"Haha sorry. What are you doing awake?"

"I don't feel well.."

"Have you taken any medicine yet?"

"No. I just wanna cuddle."

"Yessir." They cuddled on the couch until Kenma drifted off to sleep.

After about an hour later Kuroo woke up and immediately went on a search for Bokuto and Kenma.

"Bo, Kenma?"

"Yes?" Bokuto asked softly not want to wake Kenma.

"Why's Kenma out here?"

"Oh he said he feels nauseous and I think he has a fever because his forehead is hot." Bokuto said with a frown.

"Did he take any medication yet?"

"No we didn't know what to use."

"Oh okay." Kuroo said while walking to their medicine cabinet. He pulled something out and gave it to Bokuto.

"Kenma, wakey wakey~" Bokuto said in a sing-song voice.

"mmm" Kenma mumbled.

"You need to take this."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Fine." He said while gulping it down with a sour expression on his face.

"Here's your water." Kuroo said while handing it to Kenma.

"Thanks."

"Of course!" Kuroo kissed both of their cheeks before walking into their small kitchen.

Kuroo started making breakfast while Kenma and Bokuto were still cuddling on the couch.

"Kou, can you wake up Keiji, please?" Kuroo asked while taking the toast out of the toaster.

"Mhm!" He said while pulling away from Kenma to give him a short kiss on the cheek.

He walked to their bedroom and smiled when he saw Akaashi sleeping peacefully.

"Keijiii, wake uppppp"

"mmm whyyy"

"Because you have classes!!"

"mmm fineeee" Akaashi said while feeling around the bed for his smaller boyfriend.

"Where's Kenma?"

"He's sick."

"Is he alright?" Akaashi asked while sitting up.