Buying a house

Setting: Post Timeskip

–––––

After Akaashi and Kenma graduated college they all decided it would be best to buy their own house instead of living in a small apartment for the rest of their life. They already had well paying jobs, so money wasn't a problem. The problem was that no house had exactly what they needed.

"Ugh it's no use! All these houses suck!" Bokuto said while flopping down on the bed with the rest of them.

"They don't suck, they're just not what we need"

"How can we be so sure what we need, we don't even have a plan"

"Then let's draw a plan!"

"How about we all write what we want in our house to get an idea of what to look at" The three agreed and so they drew their plans. Kenma wanted a gaming room that also doubled as an extra bedroom. Akaashi wanted his own personal office to work at, so he wouldn't have to work in the loud kitchen area. Kuroo wanted his own office as well, not for any particular reason, just to have one. Bokuto didn't really care about the insides of the house, he just really wanted a pool and a place to practice volleyball outside.

They showed each other their plans and started to plan together their house.

"Okay so, stairs or no stairs?"

"Stairs!" Bokuto replied with no hesitation.

"How about this one?" The house had stairs, two small bedrooms and one master bedroom with a bathroom connected and another bathroom downstairs. It also had a medium sized kitchen with a living room not far across.

"Nah"

"I don't like it"

"It's not big enough"

"Okay.. How about this one?"

"No, it doesn't have a backyard"

After what it felt like hours of complaining, they finally found a house that was exactly what they wanted and maybe a little more. The house had a living room with a fire place, stairs, a big kitchen, four small bedrooms and one master, one downstairs bathroom and two upstairs, a laundry room, and finally a big backyard, with a pool, and a big grass area with more than enough room for a volleyball net.

And just like that they went out to see it in person. The four got in the car, Kuroo in the drivers seat, Akaashi in the passenger seat, and Bokuto and Kenma in the back. Once they arrived the relater was already there waiting for them.

"Hello, you must be Akaashi Keiji"

"Yes I am, thank you" Akaashi said with a slight smile.

"Okay well let's get this started" The agent stepped inside first before Kuroo, Akaashi, Bokuto, and Kenma made their way in. The tour was going quite well, they noticed a few troubles but nothing that would stop them from buying the house.

After hours and hours of sitting in an office trying to get their selling and house pay under control, the house was theirs. Now, moving isn't an easy process, you have pay for a moving van, spend money on new necessities. And the worst part, well in Kenma's mind at least, walking back and forth from your car to move things in.

After about a week, Akaashi made plans to go on a shopping spree for house decor, mainly plants but other things too.

"Hey guys, later today I'm gonna go to a couple stores for house decorations and stuff, is that alright?" It was around 10am, and the four were cuddling in bed like they do every weekend. Akaashi was on his back with Kuroo snuggled up against him, holding his waist, Bokuto was on the other side, doing the same as Kuroo, Kenma was practically on top of Akaashi, leaving kisses all over his face.