Long distance

Setting: Post Timeskip

–––––

It was a warm spring afternoon and Bokuto had just gotten back from his practice in Osaka. His team was training there for a few weeks.

He opened the door to his hotel room and checked his phone to find lots of missed messages from his lovers.

Kenma: guys im lonely

Kenma: facetime me

Kenma: i really miss you guys

Akaashi: I miss you guys too :(

Akaashi: This sucks but we'll video call every night. I promise <3

Kenma: thank you keiji <3 that made me feel a little better but it still doesn't compare to your cuddles

Kuroo: Kenma being affectionate😟

Kuroo: shocking

Kenma: shut up tetsu

Kuroo: love ya <33

Bokuto: hey guys!!

Kuroo: hey kou <3

Akaashi: How's your practicing going?

Bokuto: meh

Bokuto: it's fine but i really really miss you guys

Akaashi: I miss you too <3

Kuroo: yeah i really miss seeing you guys too

Kenma: can we video call now

Bokuto: yes of course!!

Akaashi: mhm

Kuroo: yeah

!bzzt! incoming video call from Bokuto !bzzt!

The three answered the call and said their hellos.

"Hey hey hey guys!!"

"Hey Kou!"

"Hey guys."

"Hey."

"Kou, you look like shit." Kenma said with a small laugh.

"Rude! I just got back from practice and you won't believe what the coach made us do-" And so Bokuto continued to talk about his day while the other three listened peacefully.

"Oh! That reminds me I have to go to the gym. Fuck, what time is it?"

"It's 6:30. Are you sure you wanna go to the gym? You just had an intense practice." Akaashi pointed out, because Bokuto has a bad habit of overworking himself and sometimes he needs a reminder to calm down and take a day to himself.

"Oh, I guess I could go tomorrow." The three smiled. "Oh shit, I have to take a shower too!" Bokuto cursed.

"You should take one now, it's getting late." Akaashi pointed out, again.

"But I don't wanna hang up with you guys!!"

"Just stay on call, I don't mind." Kenma replied with an innocent smile.

"Okay!" Bokuto grabbed a pair of sweatpants, boxers, and a towel as he headed towards the hotel bathroom. He leaned his phone on the box of tissues on the small counter top as he started to strip of his clothes. Kuroo and Akaashi were having a conversation about work while Kenma looked like he was making food or something.

Bokuto stepped in the shower, feeling relieved as the warm water splashed his toned muscular build.

"Hey Keiji, how's your writing going?" Kenma questioned.

"It's doing good. The person who wrote the manga I'm working on this week is really talented. It also has a really good plot. Oh! And I'm reading this new book and it's really good. It's about-" Akaashi continued to ramble about his book as the three quietly listened. Akaashi never really rambles but when he does they think it's adorable. The three love seeing Akaashi talk about something he's passionate about. His eyes practically have sparkles in the them.

After a while, Bokuto turned the water off and placed a towel around his waist. He stepped out of the shower and smiled at the camera, as he saw his three lovers staring at him.

After hours and hours of talking, midnight rolled around.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go to sleep now. Love you." Akaashi said while rubbing his eyes. Anyone could tell he as tired, his eye were slightly puffy as well as glossy and his voice was a bit raspy.

"Night Keiji. Love you." Kenma replied quietly.

"Goodnight Keiji! Have a good rest!"

"Night love, make sure to take care of yourself. I love you." Kuroo stated.

"Love you guys." Akaashi said as he hung up the phone.

"We all should go to bed now, especially you Kenma."

"Hey! I actually go to sleep very early now."

"2:30 isn't early." Bokuto interrupted.

"It's very early in the morning so technically it is early." As they continued to bicker, the three got a text from Akaashi saying to go to bed, so they did. Well technically, Bokuto and Kuroo went to bed and Kenma stayed up to play games for the rest of the night.

–––––

I know no one is actually gonna read this but hope you enjoyed this very short story taht I can't seem to finish. Idk but I have absolutely no ideas and I'm just not in the writing mood