Cuddles

Setting: Post Timeskip

–––––

Kenma was on stream, Akaashi was working in his office, Bokuto was at volleyball practice, and Kuroo was at work. And Kenma was feeling quite touch starved at the moment, so he decided to text Akaashi.

"Keiji can you come here"

"Of course"

Akaashi got up from his chair and walked to Kenma's bedroom.

"Hey Kenma, what did you need?"

"Cuddles" Akaashi giggled. Kenma stood up so Akaashi could sit in his chair, allowing Kenma to sit in his lap.

Chat:

"Omg this is so cute!!"

"Hi Akaashi :)"

"Where's Kuroo and Bokuto :("

"Kuro and Bo are at work and stuff. During the day it's just me and Keiji." Kenma said while nuzzling into Akaashi chest.

"Keiji and I" Akaashi corrected.

"Shush.." Akaashi laughed.

"So what are you gonna play?"

"Oh um I don't know."

"We could just talk or you could log off, it's your choice" Akaashi kissed Kenma's nose.

"I'll just log off.."

"Okay, I can tell you're getting tired."

"Mhm. Sorry guys, but I'm cutting this steam a little short. I'll do a longer one tomorrow." Kenma took his headphones off and turned off all his computers.

"I love you, Kenma"

"Mmm. I love you too.." Kenma said while nuzzling his head further into Akaashi's chest. Soon Kenma's phone started ringing so Akaashi picked it up and saw that Kuroo was calling. He answered, of course.

"Baby?"

"Yes?"

"Keiji! I'm really overwhelmed right now, what do I do? I'm on the verge of having an anxiety attack.." Kuroo said, panic evident in his voice.

"Hey hey, it's okay. Tetsuro, can you try to match my breathing?" Akaashi said while breathing slowly. All that could be heard were Kuroo's breaths.

After a couple minutes Kuroo was able to somewhat calm down.

"Thank you Keiji. I'm gonna head home now. Love you."

"Love you too. Stay safe." he hung up and looked at Kenma.

"Is he okay?"

"Mhm, luckily it wasn't a bad one."

"Yeah, should we prepare a hot bath for him?"

"Yeah, I'll get the candles."

"Okay love you." Kenma said while standing up so Akaashi could get up.

–––––

Akaashi was almost done lighting the candles when Kenma came in the bathroom.

"Kuro's almost home"

"Alright, I'm almost done."

"Okay" he said while walking out of the bathroom.

–––––

"Hey guys, I'm home" Kenma and Akaashi quickly made their way to the door.

Kenma ran to Kuroo and wrapped his arms around him, without saying anything, making Kuroo smile.

"Hey Tetsu, you okay now?"

"Not fully but better" Kuroo gave him a reassuring smile.

"Kenma and I have a hot bath prepared if you wanna relax."

"Thank you Keiji, Kenma"

"No problem, you deserve it" Kuroo smiled and kissed Kenma's head.

–––––

"Hey guys I'm home!"

"Hey Kou"

"Hey Kenma! Where's Tetsu and Keiji?"

"Tetsu's taking a bath and Keiji's making dinner"

"Okay" Bokuto walked to the bathroom and knocked.

"Yes?"

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah" Bokuto walked into the bathroom only to see Kuroo with his knees to his chest against the edge of the tub.

"You okay?" Bokuto asked while sitting next to the tub.

"Yeah I guess"

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Kuroo hesitated before answering.

"Sure.." Bokuto nodded.

"Well, I've just been really stressed with work and everyday the work piles up so there's more and it's just so overwhelming." Kuroo started tearing up.

"Hey, hey it's okay, we're here for you" Bokuto said while cupping Kuroo's cheeks, making Kuroo smile.

"I love you.."

"I love you too.." he said while pulling Kuroo into a soft kiss.

Let's just say that the rest of the night was filled with lots of cuddles.

–––––

And I'm done sorry if it was shorttt :/