Sunrise

Setting: Post Timeskip

–––––

It was around 4 am and the four were at a small corner store, grabbing any possible snack they could find. And you may be wondering, why on earth would they be doing this? Well it's simply because they're having a sunrise date!

"What about these, Kenma?" Bokuto showed Kenma a bag of red gummy bears.

"Yes! Put those in the basket. Oh! And put these in there too." Kenma handed Bokuto a bag of chocolates.

"Okay!"

"Are we ready to check out?" Akaashi asked. "The sun rises in about an hour."

"I think so. Kenma?"

"Mhm. Let's go." The four bought their things and walked back to car. Kuroo sat in the drivers seat, Akaashi in the passenger seat, with Bokuto and Kenma in the back.

The ride there was anything but peaceful. Bokuto and Kuroo were 'singing' along to one of the songs on the radio; expect they cannot sing whatsoever. Kenma was raging at his game, and Akaashi was giving Kuroo directions. No one was actually mad though, well maybe Kenma, but he wasn't mad at them. They wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world.

"How much longer?" Bokuto asked impatiently, since the radio decided to play an ad instead of music.

"13 more minutes."

"That's gonna take forever!" Bokuto started pouting like a child, which caused Kuroo and Akaashi to giggle.

"Why don't you tell us about one your dreams?" Kuroo suggested, because he knew Bokuto loved to talk about his dreams that he had the night prior.

"Okay! So first-" And so he continued talking about his chaotic dream until they got to their destination.

Once they arrived, they were greeted with the smell of the salty ocean. They parked by the beach that had a great view of the ocean sunrise.

"Hey guys wanna see something?" Bokuto started to grab as many bags as he could, to show how strong he was. And surprisingly he grabbed almost all of them. The three laughed and started walking towards the beach while Bokuto was stuck waddling because of how many bags he was holding.

"Guysss! Wait up!!" The three started laughing harder.

Once they all settled down, they all sat on their blanket. Kuroo was on the left, Akaashi and Kenma were in the middle, while Bokuto was on the right.

They watched the sunrise while they ate their snacks and listened to the seagulls screaming. Which was very annoying in Akaashi's opinion.

"Guys, I'm hungry." Bokuto frowned.

"Me too. What do you guys want?" Kuroo asked.

"I'm fine with anything, as long as I get apple pie afterwards."

"What about you Keiji?"

"I don't know, let's just get yakiniku." Akaashi said with a small smile, knowing it would please Bokuto.

"Yes!!" Bokuto shouted excitedly.

"Okay, let's go!" Kuroo said in between a chuckle.

Kuroo and Akaashi walked to a grab and go restaurant while Bokuto and Kenma stayed behind.

"Kenma, what do you wanna do?"

"I don't know. What do you wanna do?"

"Let's play in the water!"

"I don't wanna get up." Kenma whined.

"I'll carry you!" Bokuto suggested.

"Okay." Kenma giggled. Bokuto carefully took off Kenma's shirt and quickly picked him up, tossing him in the water.