Late nights

Setting: Pre Timeskip

–––––

Kuroo and Kenma were having a sleepover, like they did every Friday night. It was around 1 am and the two were wide awake. Both were laying on their backs, phones in hands. It was a nice comfortable silence too, well that was until Kenma spoke up.

"Kuro?" Kenma turned to face Kuroo.

"Hm?"

"I'm bored" Kenma said while placing his phone on the bed.

"Well we can't exactly do something, it's one o'clock in the morning"

"I just wanna do something with Bo and 'Kashi"

"Let's call them" Kuroo got his phone and called their group chat. Bokuto was the first to answer and a few seconds later Akaashi did as well.

"Hey Kuro! What's up?"

"Nothing much, Kenma wanted to talk to you guys"

"Hey Bo, hey 'Kashi"

"Hey KenKen!"

"Hey guys" Akaashi said while rubbing his eyes.

"Did we wake you 'Kashi?" Kuroo asked, feeling kinda guilty that he may have woken Akaashi up.

"No no, I stayed up studying for a test"

"Kashi! You shouldn't do that, it's bad for you!" Bokuto exclaimed.

"Some people want to get into a good college" Akaashi said sarcastically, causing Bokuto to stick his tongue out at him.

"Anywaysss, Kenma and I were thinking about doing something with you guys"

"Like what?"

"Kenma what did you wanna do?"

"I don't know, probably just cuddle and go to a corner store or something"

"That sounds so fun! Oh my god I'm coming over!!"

"What about your sisters?"

"They won't care. I'll even ask them!" Bokuto scurried out of his bed and ran to his sisters room.

"Hey Mei?" (I'm sorry it doesn't say his sisters names on his wikipage or whatever dnjdhdhd)

"Yeah Kou?"

"Can I go to Kuro's house?"

"Now?"

"Mhm! Please I barely see him and Kenma!"

"Fine but text me or Mizuki if you need anything"

"Okay! Thank you, love you!" Bokuto said while running out of her room and back to his own.

"She said yes!"

"We were on the phone the whole time" Akaashi said bluntly causing Bokuto to stick his tongue out at him again. The three giggled at Bokuto's behavior.

"So 'Kashi, you coming?"

"I'll ask my dad"

"Okay! Let us know what he says!" Kuroo and Akaashi smiled before Akaashi left his phone facing the ceiling while he left the room.

"Hey Bo, you should get ready to come over"

"Oh yeah! What should I bring?"

"Bring clothes just in case and money and your house keys"

"Okay!" Akaashi walked back into the room with a disappointed look on his face.

"Hey 'Kashi, what did he say?" Kenma asked while frowning.

"He said no"

"Hey it's okay! We can call the whole time or I won't even go over and we can just stay on call!"

"Yeah! That way you won't feel like out"

"Thanks guys but I'm just gonna go anyway" Akaaahi with a small smile plastered on his face.

"Are you sure? Because your parents aren't the nicest when they're upset"

"True, but I wanna spend time with you guys"

"Okay, well come to my house first"

"Okay. Bye guys, I'm gonna log off to get my clothes and stuff"

"Okay! Love you!"

"Love you"

"Love you!!"

"Love you too" Akaashi said right before he pressed the end call button.

"Bo, you should get your stuff too"

"K! Bye, love you guys!!"

"Love you!"

"Love you too" The three smiled before they both hung up.

The wait felt like forever but soon enough Bokuto and Akaashi were both at the front door waiting.

"Hey, hey, hey, Kuro!" Bokuto said while pressing a soft kiss to Kuroo's lips.

"Hey Bo. Kenma's in my room."

"Okay!" Bokuto ran inside, taking his shoes off, leaving Akaashi and Kuroo alone.

"Hey 'Kashi" Kuroo said while he pulled Akaashi into a soft hug.

"Hey Kuro"

"You smell good" Kuroo said while making a small noise of delight.

"I know" Akaashi said, making the same noise as Kuroo.

Soon after they pulled away and headed in Kuroo's room where they saw Kenma laying in a weird position, laughing, while Bokuto trying to do the same position as Kenma. They two broke out into laughter seeing the sight before them.

That night was filled with laughter, cuddles, and kisses, so let's just say that they will be doing this more often.

–––––

Y'all know when you have so many ideas but you can't put them into words? Yeah that's how I feel rn so that's why it's short