Date

Setting: Pre Timeskip

–––––

It was lunch time for the Fukurōdani and Nekoma students and since it was a Friday, they were having a date.

"Hey Keiji! You excited for our date later?"

"Mhm! I miss seeing Kuro and Kenma."

"Me too! Ughhh I wanna see them so bad!!"

"Me too, but we'll see them in a couple hours. Now don't stress about it." Akaashi cupped his cheek then kissed him, making Bokuto blush.

Meanwhile at Nekoma, Kenma was sitting under a big cherry blossom tree eating a small portion of rice, waiting for Kuroo to show. And soon enough there he was.

"Kenma!!" Kenma smiled.

"Kuro" Kuroo sat down next to Kenma and gave him a small peck on the cheek, causing Kenma to giggle.

"What? I don't get a kiss back?" Kuroo said in a teasing tone. Kenma looked around before giving him a short kiss.

"Better?"

"Always" Kuroo said with a stupid smirk on his face.

–––––

Kenma was waiting for Kuroo by the school gate.

"Hey Kenma!! You ready to go?"

"Yeah come on."

"You wanna FaceTime Bo and Keiji?"

"Mhm!" Kuroo dialed their number and a few seconds later they got an answer.

"Kuroo!!"

"Bo!"

"Guys look how cute 'kashi looks!" Bokuto flipped the camera to show Akaashi in Bokuto's rather large white shirt and a pair of black jeans.

"Awww Keiji you're so cute!"

"Kuro let me see!" Kenma took the phone from Kuroo and just stared at Akaashi.

"You're very pretty."

Keiji smiled.

"Anywayssss, when are you guys coming over? The park closes in a few hours."

"Oh, I was just about to get changed but then you called."

"Okay well, we'll leave ya to it. Bye love you!"

"Love you"

"Love you too!!"

"Bye love you"

"Bokuto you should go to your house to get ready then we'll meet up with Kenma and Kuro."

"Okay! Let's go!"

–––––

"Kenma hurry up!!"

"Give me a minute jeez!"

"Ughhh"

Kenma came out of his room wearing a black tee-shirt and pair of blue baggy ripped jeans with random grass stains. Kuroo was wearing a black shirt with with a red and black flannel and a pair of faded black jeans.

"K I'm ready, let's go"

"Finally!" Kuroo stood up and looking at Kenma completely lost in his prettiness.

"You look really pretty."

"You too. Now let's go I wanna see Bo and 'Kashi"

–––––