1

"Today is the day!" I look at my mother before grabbing my phone running out the door. Today was the first day of collage.
While walking I look down at my phone to check if anyone posted on Twitter.
After what seems like scrolling forever, I look to see my college. There was one thing I was sad about.
None of my friends went to the same one as me. I had not many friends to begin with, but the little I had moved to learn somewhere else.
I walk in to see people talking in groups with people they know. I walk over to my first period class.
Math
One thing I don't like in this world was math. I am good at it, I just don't like putting in the time and effort into doing it.
I sit down in the back and take out my phone. I scroll threw Twitter before I hear students coming into the class making a bunch of noise. I set my phone down to see who has set next to me.
A boy with fluffy hair and bright blue eyes looks at me.
"Sorry this was the last seat" The boy says with a small smile on his face.
"It's okay, I get it!" I give him a gentle smile. "My name is Y/N" I put my hand out.
The boy looks scared at first. "My names Tommy" He grabs my hand shaking it gently.
We let our hands fall apart. "It's nice meeting you Tommy" I smile looking at him. He let's out a small sigh. I give him a weird look before turning my attention to the front of the room.
"Hello everyone my name is ---- and-" I tuned him out putting in one earbud. I go on Spotify hitting my liked songs.
I sit and listen for a little while before my attention was taken.
"The person you are sitting next to will be you partner for the year" He says adjusting his glasses.
I hear some people start talking. I look over at Tommy seeing him looking over at me.
"Well I guess your stuck with me" I give a small laugh.
He laughs before look back down at his phone. I look down at mine awkwardly. Shit why was I so awkward around people. I should just ask him to be friends.
Before for I could say anything the bell rang and everyone went rushing out of the room.
I look over at Tommy as he grabs his bag and swings it over his shoulder.
"Um. Tommy?" I give him a shy look.
"What do you need y/n" He says confused.
"Uh. Well see. I have no friends and um.. " I look up at him realizing how much taller he is compared to me.
"Oh I see where this is going" he says with a sly grin. I give him a confused look. "Well woman. I have lots of woman friends and I don't know if I can handle anymore" He says with a laugh.
"I- uh-" I start rambling random noises and words. Next thing I know there is a hand on my shoulder. Noticing it's Tommy I look up at him.
"I'm just joking y/n, of course I'll be your friend. I mean who wouldn't want to be friends with me. I'm great!" He laughs and gives me a smile.
I look at him giggling before walking out of class.
____________

Before I knew it school was over and it was time to go home. Tommy and I had all classes but 1 together.
I walk down the hallway before I see the tall blond looking down on his phone. I walk up to him. "Hey? You waiting for someone?" I ask with a smile.
"Oh! Hey y/n. Actually I was. I was waiting for you! I got nothing better to do so I figured we could walk together. Hoping we live in the same general direction" He says giving an awkward laugh.
"Oh! Well I live across from the beach." I look over at all the people walk by.
"Wait for real! I live across from the beach too!" He says with a high smile. I smile up at him.
We walk out making our way back to our houses.
"Wait- So why didn't I see you walking to school this morning? " I ask.
"My mother drove me. She said since it was my first day she wanted to drive" He says putting his phone in his pocket.
"Oh that makes sense" I laugh.
After awhile of talking I realize we were at my house.
"This is my stop" I say with a small smile.
"Well. Good news" He point at the house next to mine. "That is my house" He gives me a smile.
I smile back before getting his number and walking inside.
As I walk into the house I hear noises in the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen to see my mom putting away dishes.
"How was the first day?" She looks over at me. "Make any friend's?"
I set my stuff on the counter. "It was a okay day I guess. I made one friend, they live next door" I give an awkward laugh. I realize I had only been living her for a couple of months and I had not seen Tommy once before.
We talk for awhile before I decided to go up to my room. I look across my room to see my desk with a computer and a few anime posters on the wall.
My bed in the corner of the room next to the window. I walk over to my window and look over at Tommy's house.
How have I not seen Tommy before today? That was a mystery to me. I throw my stuff on my bed and walk over to my desk sitting down in my chair.
I get on YouTube look around before going onto my account.
78k subscribers
My eyes widen in shock. I had just checked a few days prior only have around 17k.
I scroll down my videos realizing that my At Dead of Night blew up over the last couple of days.
It had 1 million views. I get up jumping on my bed screaming into my pillow.

1050 words

So that's the first chapter I hope you enjoyed it. I will update as much a possible!