8

Sorry for the long wait, school has been putting a tole on my writing time. But I hope you enjoy this chapter!!
___________________

+ Y/N's POV +

It's been a few days since Tommy had asked me out. It's been great. He helps me when I get scared and such. He is always there for me no matter what.
Aaron disappeared again, which I'm really worried about, but Tommy has been keeping me busy and making sure I'm not thinking to much about it.
One way he is doing so is Minecraft. Right now we are playing Minecraft with a couple of friends. We are doing one of those survive challenges with Philza, Quackity, Wilbur, and Tubbo.
Philza and I stick together (in another vc) as the other four mess around.
"So kid, how's it going with Tommy" he says with a happy tone. Good thing these are edited video's. We haven't really gone public yet. We don't want Aaron to find out anything.
"We are good, he really is amazing" I cut down a tree getting some wood to build something.
"He is a good kid, he really is" Phil helps me get more wood as we talk.
"Yeah, he really is"
I hear the noise of someone joining our vc.
"Dadddddd!!! Tommy killed me again!!" Wilbur whines out to Philza. Philza and I start laughing as Wilbur whines to us. Soon enough Tommy joins along too, with Quackity and Tubbo following behind.
"Phil it was an accident, plus he was being an ass" Tommy says walking up to us.
I hear Wilbur say something under his breath, but of course so everyone could hear.
"Just like that time you called me Wilby.."
We all burst out laughing as Tommy screams at Will. I look out my window to see Tommy screaming. I can't help but laugh more because of the expression on his face.
We continue to play and as time went on it was just me Tubbo and Wilbur. Somehow.
"So Y/N! We plan on coming and surprising Tommy for his birthday! Would you help us?" Tubbo says with lots of excitement in his voice.
"I mean yeah sure! What are we doing?"
"Well his birthday is on- um April 9th and that's about a month away, so plan is to talk to his parents about taking him to the US to meet Dream, Techno, Shlatt, Karl, Sapnap and such!" Wilbur seems to be very excited about it aswell.
"But what about school?" I grab my phone and look at my calendar.
"We can speak with your parents Y/N!" Tubbo screams loudly into the mic.
"Yeah- I wouldn't mind doing it either" Will says. After that we set up a time and date to figure everything out.

_____________________

+-Few days later-+

I run downstairs when I hear the doorbell ring. I open the door to see Wilbur, Dadza, Tubbo, and Jack. I smile and let them in.
I lead them to the upstairs where my room is. I go in and sit down on my bed while the boys looked at stuff around my room.
Eventually they all say down with me. Tubbo next to me, and Jack and Wilbur Infront of me and Philza sat at the desk. Phil pulled up a Google doc to note down what was going to be happing.
We talk for about an hour, talking about what would be happing and just making jokes all together. I slowly drift off into sleep leaning on the person next to me.

+-Tubbo POV-+

"-and that's when I" I stop talking to feel Y/N lean on me. I look down to see them asleep on my shoulder. I laugh and look at Will.
"Don't mess with Tommy's woman" Wilbur says laughing his ass off.
"Shut up man, they are sleeping"
Wilbur and I go back and forth laughing and joking quietly. Jack and Phil we're just writing stuff down for the plans. We planned on seeing Ranboo, Techno, Dream, Sapnap, and Karl.
I was so excited for Tommy and to see Ranboo. Ranboo planned on coming to England to stay with me for a couple months but little did he know I planned on going to his house to see him.
I had talked to his parents about it make sure it was okay and they are fine with it!
I- I hear a knock at the door and we all freeze.
"Hey, Y/N? You in there?" I heard Tommy at the door. We all freak out, not worrying about us being in here with Y/N more of the fact that we didn't want him to know what we were planning.
I point to the closet and we all nod. I lightly put Y/N down and we all go over to the closet. The closet was a bigger closet luckily and we all fit but barely.
I hear the door open and watch as Tommy walks in looking around until he spots Y/N sleeping. I see a smile grow on his face as he walks to them.

-+Tommy's POV+-

I knock on Y/N door with no answer. I decided to knock again but still silent so I open the door looking around. I spot Y/N and smile as I walk over to them. I sit down next to them and lightly play with their hair.
I hear a noise from the closet and then a big bang and four men fall out. I look with pure shock as Tubbo, Will, Phil, and Jack all fall out.

_____________________

(940)
Oooooh imma leave that chapter there for now 💯