6

Ring

Ring

Ring

I wake up to my phone ringing. I pick it up looking at the time. 1 am. By who? Tommy. I click answer and put the phone on speaker.

"Hey y/n? Did I wake you?" Tommy quietly says into the phone.

"Yeah" yawn "but it's okay, what do you need?" I grab my phone as I turn over onto my side.

"I just wanted to talk to you, got bored" he says. I hear as he figits with something in his hands.

"Are you okay Tommy? Talk to me" I say in a stern yet caring voice.

"I just couldn't sleep... could you do me a favor?" Tommy asks. I nod my head and realize I was on a call.

"Sorry I just realized I was on a call after I nodded" I giggled at myself as I hear Tommy chuckle. "What do you need me to do?" I sit up putting my back against the wall.

"Look out your window..." I go over to my window and take a look out of it. I look over at a window to see Tommy with a smile.

"Hey Y/N" he winks at me as I laugh at him. He waves at the window. "Open your window" I do as told and open up my window. The call then hangs up and he talks to me threw the window. I wasn't a big space apart maybe 4 feet?

"Do you think you could come over?" He gives me a sad look.

"Um maybe...but how would I get in. It's 1 in the morning?"I give him a confused look.

"Well I got a ladder outside of my room. You could climb across it..." He says with a sly look.

Trust me guys have done this in an abandoned building and didn't die, it was about maybe a 50 foot drop? So I think y'all are safe.

"I guess we could try it? Maybe" I say scratching the back of my neck. He nods as he goes to grab the ladder.

He comes back with ladder in hand. He leans it out the window and pushes it towards mine. I grab onto it pulling it closer.

"Um Tommy I don't wanna do this, it looks scary" I look over at Tommy, I see determination in his eyes.

"That's fine, hold that side for a second" I look at him and nod holding it. He gets up on it climbing across it slowly. He reaches the end and hops threw my window I laughs as he trips on his foot landing straight on his face.

I kneel down and see if he was alright, once every was okay we sat down on the bed.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" I ask looking over at my set up.

"Um I don't know. Just couldn't sleep." He say fiddling with a pillow.

"Fair enough"

Yawn

"You sleepy?" He asks well moving around to a more comfortable position laying down.

I nod my head and lay down next to him. "I mean you did wake me up at 1 to climb threw my window" I giggle and Tommy comes up with excuses. I cuddle up close to him and he stops talking. Slowly I feel my eyelids slowly close.

-Tommy's POV-

Y/N moves closer to me puting her arm around my waist holding onto me cuddling close. I shut up as she slowly falls asleep. I lay there for a while deciding to grab my phone to text Tubbo.

                    Bee boi 🐝

                                     Hey Tubbs, whatcha doin?

Hey, just hanging with
Ranboo watching The
Office. You?

Um, I'm at Y/N's and
she fell asleep and I don't
know what to do!

Well are you trying to
move?

Not really, we don't have
school so I don't have to
worry about that..

Then just go to sleep
I'm sure she won't mind
🤣

Okay, Tubbs. Night, have fun.
Tell Ranboo I say have
a horrible day.

Well I guess I'll just sleep then.

Sorry for the short one. Kinda just got a job and stuff so I'll be kinda busy this weekend, but I'll try to update
699 words
(Hahaha funnnnyyyy)