2

"Y/N! Get ready to go!" I hear my mom yell from down stairs.
I slowly get off my bed, walking to my closet.
Once I get dressed I grab my bags and go down stairs. I walk into the kitchen to see breakfast on the table. I sit down with a sigh and start eating.
A couple weeks have passed since I started collage. I haven't really made any friends other then- I hear a knock on the door and mom goes and opens it up.
I can't tell who it is until I hear.
"Ello Woman! I'm here!" The tall blond walks into the kitchen to see my face stuffed with food.
He laughs at me taking out his phone and taking a picture of me. "You look so stupid" He doesn't stop laughing.
I finish chewing. "It's not THAT funny" I sigh. This was going to be a long day.
_______________

Tommy and I where walking when I heard someone yelling for Tommy. I see a girl running towards us. She stops in front of Tommy catching her breath.
"Could I get- ah. Your autograph" she sighs holding out a keyboard and a sharpie.
Tommy laughs awkwardly before signing it and taking a picture with the girl.
We soon walk away. Me being me I'm hella confused.
"What had just happened!" I dramatically fling my hand in the air.
"Well you know how all the woman love me!" Tommy says with a scared look on his face. I look up at him.
"Is there something your not telling me..?" I give him a sad look before looking down at the ground.
I hear a sigh from the blind boy. "I am a famous twitch streamer and I also have a YouTube channel" He looks down at me.
"Is that it? That's not a big deal" I look him in the eyes. He has a shocked look on his face before bursting out laughing. I laugh along with him.
"Tommy" I pull out my phone and go onto my YouTube account showing him that I now have 83k subs.
"Wow woman" He looks at me in disbelief. I giggle a little. "So what's your twitch name?" I give him a grin. "I bet I have more subscribers than you" I Pat his back a little before he pulls out his phone. 9.63M subscribers.
I look in disbelief as I trip on my own foot. Falling I feel Tommy grab onto my hood holding me up.
"Y/N! Are you okay?!" He pulls me up and makes sure you weren't hurt.
I give him a smug lit "Omg Tommyinnit cares about me!?" I make a dramatic pose.
"Nah why would I care bout a woman like you? I was just being a man" he tried flexing his muscles.
I let out a giggle try not to laugh. "Yeah sure asshole"

_____________

So enough we were in class listening to the teacher. I see something slide under my view.
A note?
I grab it reading it slowly.

Hey woman

      I am bored in the class and to be sad about I have none of the good woman friends in this class so I'm stuck with you.

:) <~ Dream's face

I let out a light giggle. I start writing back.
This went on all class. We wrote about our channels talking about doing a vlog with one another.
Soon the bell rang and it was time for the next class. Walking out into the hallway along side the blond asshole.
"So where you serious about vlogging together?" I look up to see him smile.
"I mean I guess I can help a woman out" he shrugs his shoulders looking down at his phone.
____________

Lunch
Everyday at lunch I sit next to Tommy and talk with him. Today I walk over to the table to see him talking to another person.
A shorter male stood in front of me. Dark brown fluffy hair and brown eye's. He laughs at something Tommy says before looking at me.
We lock eyes for a moment before I stop zoning out, and start to walk over.
"Um, hey Tommy? Who is this?" I let out a awkward laugh.
"This is my best friend Toby! He is also a YouTuber/Streamer. Tubbo to be exact. He came from a few hours away to see me!" He has a big smile on his face.
A hand reaches out before I look up to see Toby giving me a childish smile. I grab his hand before being pulled into a hug.
"You must be Y/N! Tommy has told me a lot about you." He let's me out of the hug before continuing. "As told I am Toby, but you can call me Tubbo!"
I smile up at him. "It's nice to meet you Tubbo. It's nice to finally meet a friend of Tommy's. I was starting to think he didn't have any!" I laugh out sitting down next to Tommy.
____________

After school Tubbo was outside waiting for me and Tommy to come out the school.
We start walking home chatting about our channels and funny videos they have had made together.
We got to my house with me running inside. "MOM! CAN I GO TO TOMMY'S? " I yell upstairs.
"SURE! IF YOU STAY THE NIGHT TEXT ME!" I run into my room putting my stuff down and grabbing my camera.
We were planning going to the beach and streaming for a little while. When I got outside I see Tommy and Tubbo waiting for me
Soon enough we were at Tommy's house grabbing his things. Waiting in the kitchen I decided to talk to Tubbo.
"So what do usually do?" I look at him with a smile.
"I usually play Minecraft, on the DreamSMP. I also have been doing a lot of horror games with Ranboo lately" I nod.
"I haven't been able to post much due to collage but I've been keeping track" I say before Tommy comes running down the stairs.
"Come on you woman! We are going to the beach" I giggle and walk out the front door.

1025 words

I know that these chapters aren't as long as wanted but I promise the will be lasting longer soon
I hope you all enjoyed!
Btw for some reason I'm posting this at 12 am. Doing great 😂