7

So yes this is gonna be hopefully a long chapter... I mean I am at work writing this so that's pog. Kinda... I'll just write this threw out the weekend and post it when I get home 🤠

I wake up to me cuddling onto Tommy. He held me tight as I hear quite snores from him. I try to move from his grasp slowly as to not wake him but I don't succeed. He hold me tighter.

"Noooo, sleeeepp" Tommy whines as he pulls me closer to him.

"But I'm hungry Tommy and you need to go so you can come in threw the front door so we don't get in trouble..." I say trying to push myself off of him.

"Noooo, I wanna sleep more. I is tired!" He cry's (whines) more.

"I don't care, get up" I finally escape his grasp and get up slowly only to be pulled back down by Tommy. He starts tickling my sides. (Sorry to anyone who isn't ticklish, if you're not just be ticklish 🤠)

"Tommmyyyty-- no- ahhh!-" I scream laugh as he continues.

I hear a knock on my door. We pause and stay silent.

"You okay Y/N? What are you doing?" I hear my dad knock on the door and try to open it.

"Sorry just playing a game with Tommy. He keeps killing me. I'm live right now!" I say as Tommy gets up and decides it's time to go back to his house.

"Okay, just be a little more quite. You mom got back from work this morning and she's trying to get good sleep" he says. A simple "okay sorry" was said as I hear the footsteps render off into the distance. (Sorry render seemed right in a real life story 🐝) (also note+note after re-reading, I don't not indoorce <I swear that's a word.... I do not indoorce lying to parents....or adults in general..)

Tommy stands next to the window waiting for me to come so that I can hold the latter. I get up and hold onto the latter (is that how you spell latter... Wait I think it might me ladder..darn)

Tommy climbs across back to his room waving. I nod as I run downstairs to go to the front door to great Tommy back there.

I hear a Tommy or so I thought. I open it to see a delivery guy with a big package. I sign the thingy migig and take the package and see Tommy walking over in a different outfit. I should have changed.

"Whatcha got there?" Tommy asks with a smile plastered onto his face.

"Not sure, it's addressed to me but I didn't buy anything..." I look at the box confused.

"I don't know, how about we go open it." Tommy says rushing up stairs.

I see my dad in the living room and I quickly tell him Tommy is over and that we'd be quiet before running up the stairs into my room. With me BIG BOY BOX...

I walk in to see no tommy in sight. Did he go the the bathroom? I don't know I guess I'll just wait here.

I go over to my closet to get a pair of my sizzors (how spell?)  to open my box. I open the closet to a Tommy with a smile on his face. .

"Boo" is all he says before I fall to the ground scared. "Shit- sorry I didn't think you'd fall" he says before helping me up and handing me my sizzors. I give him a glare before turning back to the box beside me.

I cut off the tape from the box opening it.

It's a....(a um... I didn't think this threw.. I've been sitting hear for the last ten minutes thinking about what it should be...)

It's a custom made keyboard. It has my logo along with Tommy's. I look over at Tommy.

"Was this your doing?" I ask pulling it completely out of the box. He laughs and nods at me as I pull out more stuff.