4

I sit in in class working on some word puzzles. Today was more of a free day because it was the collage carnival.

For three days a year this collage has a fair they host for the people. I was excited to go with Tommy.

The bell rang and I got up running out to the front door where Tommy was waiting for me.

I run up behind him and hug him. He freaks out but them noticing it was me, he turned around picking me up into a hug.

"What's up woman! I missed ya lots." He ruffles up my hair while setting me down.

"Let's go to the carnival!!!" I grab onto his hand holding on tight before dragging him behind me.

We get there and see a big ride. I buy us tickets and I pull him onto it. I hear him whispering. I'm a man, I'm a man, I'm a man.

I giggle and sit down. The ride starts and Tommy grips my hand tighter. I look over at Tommy. His eyes are closed.

We fling up in the air quickly. I scream bloody murder. The ride bouncing up and down before it stops. I look at Tommy., he looked so calm like it didn't faze him at all.

I get off the ride stumbling around. I was really dizzy, so I held on to Tommy's arm to keep me up.

"You okay woman?" He laughs at me. "You seem dizzy"

"Oh me? I'm great, it's not like I was just flung into the air and started screaming bloody murder" I give him a sly smile before walking over to one of the carnival games.

I look to see a cute raccoon with a bandana around it's neck. I gaze at it for a little while before Tommy walks up behind me.

"Hmmm, pop the balloons? I could do that so easily!" Tommy says trying to act all cool. I giggle letting myself relax.

"If your so good win me that raccoon!" I say shaking him a little. He laughs at me before nodding.

"Excuse me? Could I get 12 darts?" He asks politely for once. They lady working there nods before handing him 12 darts.

One by one Tommy throws the darts at the balloons. In order the get the racoons he would have to pop 10 balloons considering the fact that it is a big prize.

He had his last dart in had. One two....nine. He threw the dart and it hit a blue balloon popping it instantly. I jump up and down in joy.

"Well what would you like young man?" The lady asks. Tommy looks over my way. I nod and point at the raccoon. She reaches up, unhooking it from its place handing it to me.

"Soooo... Why the raccoon?" Tommy asks with a curious expression.

"Well it reminds me of you! Raccoon-innit" I giggle holding onto his arm.

"That's so rude! I am not a raccoon. I am more like a tiger or lion, something strong and dependent!" Tommy gives me a mad look before we break out laughing at each other.
___________________________

We went on a couple of those scary rides and then a concert came on so we stay for half of it deciding it was time to go home.

I walk up to my front door with Tommy behind me. I twist the door nob to open the door but it wouldn't budge. Conveniently I was locked out of my house with no key and no one answering there phones.

"You can stay at my place if you want? I don't mind" Tommy says while scrolling threw Twitter.

"That would be great, thank you." I say as we turn over to Tommy's house. We walk over opening the door quietly. We close the door and start to head up stairs before a voice stops us.