5

She just there for the attention

She's using him for money

Ugly bitch

Slut, using him

Using him for fame, what a horrible person

"I hate you Y/N, your using me! They all say you are! Get out of my life!"

Y/N POV

I sit up shakily, sweat running down my face. I look over to see Tommy laying beside me. I take a deep breath before laying back down.

As soon as I do so, Tommy's arm goes around my waist pulling me close. The warmth of his body give me goosebumps. He wouldn't say that to me. It was just a dream, none of that happened.

Yawn. "You awake Y/N?" Tommy says adjusting how he was laying.

"Yeah I woke a little while ago.." I say turning to face Tommy. I feel my face heat up as I notice how close our faces are. I look away quickly.

I feel as Tommy lifts my chin to face him. "Are you okay Y/N?" I look him in the eyes and nod. He pulls him hand away. "I'm sorry I didn't mean too-" Tommy says getting up. I laugh a little before getting up as well.

"It's okay Tommy, thank you for comforting me... I really needed it" I smile and hug Tommy tightly. He hesitates for a second before putting his arms around me.

I push my face into his chest holding on tightly. I feel so safe when near him. Holding him, makes me feel safe.

"T-Tommy?" I look up at Tommy who smiles down at me before laying a kiss on my forehead.

"What's wrong woman?" Tommy picks me up, so I put my legs around him holding on making sure not to fall. Soon enough tommy let's us fall onto the bed, him still holding his grip on me.

"What's wrong with you stupid man" I shake my head as I try to squirm away from his tight grip. He tightens his grip to make sure I don't get away so I give up.

"I wanna sleep woman so stay still" Tommy faces me while holding me tightly. I look at his face as his eyes are closed. I study each feature before he opens his eyes starring straight into mine.

I freeze up as I feel my face heat up. "Like whatcha see" he winks at me. I can't help but put my face into the pillow as he laughs at me.

+Tommy's POV+

I hold Y/N tightly as I close my eyes. I soon feel a burning stare looking straight at my face. I open my eyes and lock the with Y/N's. "Like whatcha see" I say as I wink at her.

Just like that I start laughing as she hides her face into the pillow. "C'mon, your face is pretty, let me see it woman" I grab her face with one hand, the other still holding onto her waist. I turn her face towards mine as I smile to show her it's okay.

I can't help but gaze into her eyes. She is beautiful, so amazing and all I wanted to do was stay laying down forever, but I hear as we get yelled at from downstairs for breakfast.

We get up off the bed and start to head for the door. I reach for Y/N's and hand holding on tightly. I see her face turn pink as I do so, her looking away from me.

I hold her hand as we walk down the hallway to the stairs, we go down the stairs and turn into the kitchen. She loosens her grip on my hand so I hold on tighter not caring if my mom see's.

We sit down at the counter, still with interlocked fingers. My mom turns around to pass our plates in front of us. I slowly talk my hand to eat but Y/N doesn't let go, holding on.

"Let go woman, I gotta eat" I laugh at her. She shakes her head while eating her food. I sigh and use my other to eat my food.
___________________

-Y/N's POV-

"This isn't fair! You cheated!" I push Tommy's chair. He laughs at my actions.

"I didn't cheat, you can't cheat in Jackbox" he laughs at me.

"It's true Y/N, all random with the viewers" Ranboo chimes in to defend Tommy.

"Sorry Y/N you couldn't win the first time. It's fine I didn't either" Tubbo says across the mic. I hold my hand open under the desk hoping that Tommy would take the hint and hold my hand.

As soon as he saw my hand he inter-locked his hand with mine quickly. I smile at the camera. "So what one are we playing next? I wanna try the rap battle one!! It looks cool!"

"Yeah we should do it!" Tubbo yell's into the mic.

TimeSkip cuz I ain't coming up with rap sh!t.
_______________________

"I'll see you tomorrow Tommy okay?" I look at Tommy as he nods. I go to turn around into my house but he pulls me into a hug before leaving me there.

I laugh and walk threw the door. "Honey? Is that you?" I hear my mom ask from the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen and sit down at the counter. "It's me mom, don't worry" I say as I grab out my phone.

"How was it at Tommy's?" She asked sliding over a plate of food then sitting next to me with her own.

"It was good! We streamed alot... I think I might get twitch and start streaming on there too! I could stream games with them all" I smile and take a bite of my food.

"Them?"

"Ah, yeah. We played games with some of Tommy's friends! We played with Ranboo, Tubbo, Wilbur and George! I had lots of fun and hope I could talk with them again soon" I look up from my plate with a smile.

1000 words

I ain't feeling to well right now so I hope you guys are doing better then me right now. Anyway have a good morning or night, or afternoon. Where ever you are have an amazing time
Bye bye