3

We were playing on the shore slashing each other with water. Tommy picks up Tubbo and throws him where the water is deep. He turns around giving me a creepy look. Soon enough I turn around running for my life. I can't swim! I mean I can just not good enough!

I feel a pair of arms rap around my waist. I scream as I am taken closer and closer to the deep. As I was about to be thrown "I can't swim!" I scream in the air falling into the water.

I try making my way up as waves kept pushing me under the water.

I feel a hand grab my arm swimming up pulling me up with.

I take a huge breath.

"I'm sorry Y/N are you okay!?!?" Tommy says pulling me along to the shore. I cough and don't stop coughing. So enough everything went black.

[OMG DIFFERENT POV!!!!]
Tommy's POV

She blacked out! "Oh my god! She blacked out!!!" I start freaking out. I grab her wrist feeling for a beat. I feel a light heart beat. But she isn't breathing, I try what I know of CPR.

Not going to well I decided to do mouth to mouth. I look down at her lips. They were slowly turning blue.

She looked so peaceful. I put my lips upon hers. Blowing air into her mouth over and over again until she wakes up breathing.

{Y/N POV}

I open my eyes wide breathing like I haven't in 30 years. I look over at Tommy, we lock eyes for a second before he looks away.

I rub my eyes looking back and fourth at Tommy and Toby. Toby looked in shock. Tommy looking nervous.

"What" *cough cough* "What happened?"

"U-um w-well!" Tommy adjusts his hair. "I threw you into some pretty deal water. You can't swim?" He perks up.

"Haha.... No" I look down.

"Um anyway. I brought you back to the shore. I was doing CPR but it wasn't work" Tommy adjusting how he was sitting.

"I did mouth to mouth" Tommy turns red. Getting up and walking over to the stream.

They saw it all go down.

Wait what!?

Tommy basically k-kissed me!!??

I feel my face flooding red. Toby runs to me and hugs me.
"I'm glad you are okay Y/N!?" Toby doesn't let go just sitting holding on to me. I look over at Tommy him glaring at Toby.

I let go of the hug. "Me too Toby... " I get up brushing myself off.

"Um guys it 7" Tommy looks over at Toby.

"Ah! Sorry Y/N, Tommy. I have got to get to my hotel!" He grabs all his stuff running away.

I look over at Tommy.

I run over to him hugging him tightly. "Thanks for trying to kill me and saving me idiot" I nuzzle my face into his chest face pure red.

"Well of course woman" He hugs back.

_________________

We walk back to our houses.
"Can I stay at your place" I give him puppy dog eyes. He looks me up and down.

"Sure, just don't mess up my set up!" I nod and run inside.

"Tommy? Are you home?" His mom yells from the living room.

"Yes mother!" He yells back. I giggle and keep walking.

"Was that a girls giggle!?" Soon enough I saw his mom in front of me. "Oh hello Y/N! It's been a bit since I last saw you!" She giggles pulling me into a hug. I hug back tightly before me and Tommy go upstairs into his room.

I flop down on his bed. Tommy jumps onto me squishing me. "Aye!!! Asshole! Get you ass off me!!!" I yell before pushing him off. I laugh as he falls on the floor. He springs up and starts tickling me.

"N-No!!! Tommmmyyy" I say in between laughter.

He let's me go laying beside me. I roll onto my side looking up at Tommy. His face was so close. I feel my face heat up and I turn away quickly.

I turn to my other side hiding my face. I feel Tommy's arm around my waist as he pulls me in close cuddling me. I hear him lightly snore.

How did he fall asleep so quickly and why was he cuddling me?

I put the blanket around us, cuddling into Tommy slowly falling asleep.
________________

I wake up all by myself. I sit up looking around. Tommy is sitting at his desk. I go up behind him and hug him.

"Ummm, one sec stream!!!" Tommy freaks out getting up and putting me back on the bed.

"What's wrong Tommy?" I give him a sad look.

He whispers "I'm streaming and no one knows you stayed here" he gives me a small smile.

"O-Oh sorry.. " he goes and sits back down the chat going crazy. He sighs and points me over. I walk over behind him waving at the camera.

The chat going crazy with.
Omg was she in his bed!!
I ship it!
She stayed the night? I love it so much. Ship em!!

I blush at these comments and hug Tommy from behind hiding my face. He laughs at me. "What are you doing stupid woman?" He hug tighter.

"I'm cooollllldddddd" I whine at him. I nuzzle my face in his hair.

"I'm sorry guys I've got to go! I'll see you guys next stream!" He ends the stream and gets up pulling me to the bed.

We lay down together. I nuzzle my face into his chest as he puts a blanket over us.

"I... Love you... "
_______________

{Tommy's POV}

DID SHE JUST SAY SHE LOVES ME!!! I hear a little snore. She's asleep.

"I love you too Y/N" knowing she can't hear me. I pull her closer and as I run my fingers through her hair.

She was amazing. She wasn't like most. She didn't care about my viewers or my fame. She cared about me. I think I might like her a lot.

I pull away a little. Im not good at cooking but I should try cooking for Y/N.

I get up and go down to the kitchen. I pull out a pan, butter, eggs and some bread.
________________

I shake Y/N awake. She opens her eyes slowly looking up at me.

"I made food!!!" I give her a bright smile. She sits up and takes the plate.

"Thank you Tommy! Your the best asshole" she smiles at me.

I laugh a little before sitting down. "Whatever woman"

1128 words

And that's that chapter! I hope you enjoyed it. Two chapters in one night! Wouldn't have expected that. I didn't even expect it, but here it is anyway. I hope you all enjoyed!