Prologue

"Panda chan, take care of yourself while I'm gone!" you said, brushing your h/c hair out of your face. The one you called Panda chan, your red haired pupil, son of the Kazekage, Gaara looked at you. His blue eyes were tinted red from his tears and even more were still flowing. Kankuro, his sibling, was also crying. Temari hugged you tightly and whispered, "We'll miss you lots, Sensei." You smiled and patted their heads one by one.

"We'll meet again so don't cry as if I'm dead." you laughed as you flicked Gaara's forehead playfully. He didn't flinch, he was used to how much it hurt due to the amount of Spartan training you'd put him through. "See you again, Y/N sensei." he said between tears. "Yup!'' you messed up his crimson hair with one hand, before waving a hand at them and stepping out the doors of the village. As soon as the village was out of sight, a familiar raven haired man with obsidian eyes in a black cloak with red clouds approached you. Itachi Uchiha, your elder brother and guardian.

"Time to go, Y/N." he smiled warmly. He was here to escort you to the Leaf. Ever since your parents, Mebuki and Kizashi Haruno had discovered you had faint memories of your past life, and seen how you could do difficult jutsu at a young age, they'd figured something was wrong with you and sent you away to an asylum. Where you'd been experimented on, for two months before Itachi freed you, and started raising you. Initially, you'd been cold to everyone, but Itachi had made you warm up to him in less than a week, and trained you to be a fine shinobi. You'd promised him you'd be the strongest shinobi in the world, and stop all fighting, which was his dream. He'd taught you everything he knew, very happily.

He'd then asked some acquaintances to appoint you as a shinobi in the Sand, as the teacher of the Kazekage's son and his siblings, and for two years, thats where you'd been. And now, the Kazekage had finally granted your wish to let you to go to your homeland, Konoha. The Hidden Leaf Village. Itachi had informed you that you would be a part of a shinobi team there and carry out missions.

"You have a younger sister named Sakura." Itachi said, smiling. Your heart leapt in joy at the news. I had someone who was of my blood and would maybe be a part of my family. Sakura Haruno. It was a pretty name, and she must be a pretty girl too. "She was born after you were taken, 10 months younger to you." Your heart dropped at those words. Had your parents had her just to replace you? It didn't matter, you reminded yourself. She was your blood related sister, and you swore in your mind to protect her if she came to ever love you. If she loved you. You hoped she hadn't been told about you, all the horrible stories about you.

And somewhere in your mind, you had this strange feeling, that you would soon meet someone who would be an important part of your life. Maybe the boy from your past life. You never saw his face or heard his name, but you remembered him. He'd been your lover in your past life, your husband, and oddly enough, you had your heart set on him. You couldn't bring yourself to think of loving any other. "Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you." you sang in your mind. Wait, what song was that?

And sure enough, at this very moment, the threads of fate had already begun to spin and intertwine the two lost souls who'd always yearned for each other, in their previous life, in this one, and maybe even the next.