Chapter 5

"Lets goo!" Naruto yelled. You liked this kid. Naruto was optimistic and friendly, the kind of person liked by everyone. He was pretty blunt and carefree, which made him a pretty good person to be friends with in your eyes. Kakashi looked towards you,"I heard you were the trainer of a Jinchuuriki and a Jounin back in the sand. You have been lowered to the rank of Genin here, but I look forward to seeing what you can do, Y/N-san." Damn, everyone had high expectations of you. Not that you couldn't meet them, but it was becoming something very irritating as mostly everyone told you that. Ugh. Indra looked annoyed by the fact that Kakashi had said those things only to you. Pff, how cute. Totally not said in a Kaguya sama style. Wait, who was that again? Oh yeah, it was an anime meme. WAIT WHATS AN ANIME MEME?! Everyone looked strangely at you while you were absorbed in your thoughts. You snapped away from your thoughts and flashed an awkward smile.

You, Tazuna, Team Seven and Team One walked out the A-un gates of the village, and walked, as Tazuna couldn't jump to the trees like a true member of the monkey cult. You laughed internally and a small smile crept across your face. Seeing you smiling, Indra shot a confused look at you but you just decided to ignore it. Ah, how awkward every day was. Seen smiling by yourself for some strange reason. Anyone would easily think you were crazy.

Suddenly, a thick white mist crept all around the forest, making it hard to see. You groaned. Rogue ninja and bandits should just stay away because you really weren't in the mood now. But well, stress relief punch bags sounded nice too. A person walked towards them and Kakashi, Hayato, Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura had frightened and serious expressions on their faces. You sighed, Indra just stared, while Naki still had a smile on his face. Naki was comfortable to be around, but still creepy.

"S rank criminal, Zabuza Momochi!" Hayato said, sweat running down his neck. He turned towards us,"Indra, Naki, Y/N, help!" he pleaded like a dumb idiot. Ah, how reliable. Best supervisor ever. You rolled your eyes and saw Indra doing the same. WHY MUST WE BE IN SYNC.

Kakashi looked at Hayato as if he was crazy. "How can you ask kids to do stuff like that! Act like a jounin! Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto, Y/N, Indra and Naki. Stay back. I'll take care of this. I know you're all strong, but we have to be careful." Kakashi said. You liked this guy. Reliable, but you were sure you could easily defeat this momo guy, faster than he could. Indra looked so bored that you wouldn't even think he was standing in front of an S rank criminal. Well, you were feeling the same amount of boredom though.

A few minutes later

Kakashi was caught in Zabuza's Water Prison Jutsu. Indra looked at you,"Should we save him?" You declared with a psychotic smile on your face,"Nah, I'm sure he'll be just fine." Indra smirked, and kept watching with you. Naruto dashed forward with Sasuke to attack Momo, but started getting kicked back.

Another few minutes later

"They finally defeated him lmao." you laughed. Indra joined you in your laughter,"Splendid show of the weaklings." Everyone except Naki sweatdropped as they looked at you. Suddenly someone in a mask and green clothing appeared, saying they were here to dissect him. "You are very sus, dissection boy. I know how to dissect too, so I'll do it, and give the results to you." you declared. Dissection boy threw an icey icey jutsu at you, which you easily dodged, along with the poorly aimed shuriken that he threw at you. Kakashi, Naruto and Sasuke were out of chakra. You looked at Hayato and Sakura,"Go! Fight 'im!! Plus Ultra!!" you waved a hand at them. They weakly and hesitantly moved forward.

One second later

Hayato lay on the ground, blood pouring out as Sakura healed him. Suddenly, a block of ice shot out towards her. You moved in front of her fast as you could, but the ice impaled your shoulder.

I'm now ice babie.

You heard Indra scream,"Y/N!!!" and smirked at him as you concentrated your chakra to the wound and healed it without using any seal. An efficient self healing jutsu that could heal only yourself. You landed one punch on the person, breaking their mask and bones and maybe organs. Sakura looked tearfully at you,"Why for me?! I looked down on you and insulted you and yet-!" Sakura cried. Uhuh. Well, you'd instinctively saved her but at the same time, you were the person who'd put her in that position. Well, whatever. You smiled and poked her forehead with two fingers. "You're my imouto (little sister), after all. Its my duty." Sakura erupted into tears and hugged you, while Naki did his light speed healing jutsu and healed Hayato. Again.

You'd hated the very idea of being on a mission with Sakura, and then having to fight some random people, but at least it brought you closer to Sakura. All's well that ends well. Mwah.

"I'm a lazy author."
-Kiraiberry.