~Chaper 1~

Hi i hope you enjoy the first chapter

3rd person POV
*beep-beep-beep* Karl groans and puts his hand out to stop his alarm. Once he stops it he try's to go back to sleep but his mom walks in "it's time to wake up Karl"

he sighs and sits up his mom smiles then leaves so he can get dressed. Today was Karl's first day of school and of course with his luck it had to be in the middle of the school year. Karl checked his phone. -1 message-

Chris 🤪✌🏼
Chris 🤪✌🏼
Have a good day
At school :)
Read 7:30 am
Me
Thanks Chris :)
                                                         Read 7:35 am

Karl's POV
I laughed at the emoji's in his contact name. I remember that day we were sitting in silence on our phones then he just grabbed my phone out of my hands and changed it. I yelled at him  telling him that he can't just do that but he rolled his eyes we ended up getting food and laughing about stupid things.

Chris and I have been friends for as long as I can remember along with jimmy and chandler they were all pretty sad when I said I was moving of course I was too.

3rd person POV
Karl got dressed he put on a just a white t-shirt with a cartoon on it, some black jeans and a frog hoodie he brushed his teeth, fixed his hair then he put on a few rings. He jogged down stairs to see his mom putting pancakes on the table.

"morning mom"  "good morning" she said with a smile. they sat down and ate in silence. Karl then said "do we have to be there at a certain time?"  "no but they don't want us to be there late so you don't miss your classes"

                            ~at the school~
Karl's POV
We got there and sat in the office waiting for the principal to finish talking to someone. A few minutes later a boy walked out. I thought he was...cute if I was being honest. he was wearing a white bandana, a t-shirt with a flame on it ,and black jeans. he then waved bye to the principal before he walked out he saw me and gave me a smile then left.

Sapnap's POV
I had just got out of football practice when the principal said he needed to talk to me at first I thought I was in trouble because i had skipped a class the other day but then he said he needed to talk to me about football. we talked about football for a while then started talking about other things that aren't important.

I was making jokes like I always do then the lady who sits in the front everyone calls her sunflower said that someone was here to see him. he said ok then got up which let me know I had to get to class because it was going to start soon.

we were making jokes on the way out. I then told him bye but before I walked out the door a saw a boy I had never seen before he was wearing black jeans, white shoes, a frog hoodie, and a couple rings which he was playing with I gave him a soft smile as he looked at me then I went to class.
————————————————————————
A total of 577 words I hope you enjoyed the first chapter :)