~Chapter 17~

Karl's POV
We get there and we get down I knock on the door and ranboo opens it he see me and smiles "hey Karl!" He gives me a hug " hey" I hug back  "what are you here for?" He asks I look at niki she nodded her head "I'm here to talk to sapnap" I say looking at him he smiles

"Come in" he says backing away from the door so we can go in I walk in niki and Wilbur following me "his room is there" he says pointing upstairs I nod my head even though I had already remembered where his room was.

I walk up to it and look at niki she smiles "what if we leave for a little bit so you guys can have time alone" says niki "ya I'd like that" I say they all walk out the door I watch as Wilburs car leaves the driveway.

I knock on the door "come in" he said it in almost a whisper. I open it slowly and stand at the door he sees me and smiles he gets up and hugs me "Karl!" I hug him back I Burry my face in his chest "I've missed you" he says I smile. We walk to his bed I lay down on his bed.

He smiles and lays next to me he raps his arms around me I turn to where I'm facing his chest I slightly look up and we make eye contact he gave me a soft smile like that one he did when we first saw each other I smile back and burry my face in his chest.

He starts playing with my hair. My eyes start closing I try fighting it but soon I give in and fall asleep.

SapNaps POV

I was surprised to see him at my door considering the fact that he had been ignoring everyone instead of asking him about his scars and why he hadn't talked to anyone I hugged him I didn't care if he was going explain anything. I start playing with his hair.

Soon enough he falls asleep. I hear a knock at my door "come in" i say in a whisper trying not to wake up Karl. Niki walks in "hey" "oh hey Niki" "how'd it go?" I smiled "what did he say?" She's asks

"he didn't say anything I hugged him and now we're here" I say looking down she smiles "when are you going to confess" I smile "I don't know but soon" she rolls her eyes

"you've been saying that" I laugh a little "I know but I actually mean it this time" "what ever you say anyways I'm going back down stairs" she closes my door and leaves I smile and close my eyes soon enough I fall asleep.

                                  ~later~

Karl's POV
I wake up and look around *oh I'm in saps room* I try to get up but his arms are rapped around me I turn so now in facing is chest. I'm guessing I moved while I was asleep. I close my eyes and breathe in the smell of mint i smile a little.

I can hear sap wake up "Karl are you awake?" He asks "hm" I say he smiles and holds me a little tighter "I'm sorry for ignoring you and everything" I say He looks down at me as I look up at him we make eye contact "it's ok Karl you need time for yourself" I smile he gets up and I look at him "come on" I sigh and get up we walk down stairs and I see ranboo making pancakes.

"morning" he says looking at us "morning" I say "hi" says niki "hey Niki" "I stayed over" she says "I was the one who brought you here anyways and I didn't want leave you here" she says "thanks niki for bringing me" she smiles "no problem" I sit next to her "want pancakes?" Says ranboo "sure" sapnap sits next to me "I want some" says sap

(TW EATING DISORDER)

ranboo hands us our plates sap starts eating but I stair at my plate. I hadn't eaten in days and the smell of food makes me kinda sick "hey Karl you ok?" Asks niki I look at her and smile "ya I'm fine" I start eating my pancake even though I don't feel like it I end up only eating one pancake "I'm full" I say looking at ranboo and smiling "but you only ate one?" Says ranboo "uh ya I didn't really have an appetite" I say still smiling "uh ok give me your plate and I'll eat it" he says I give him my plate and he eats it. (TW OVER )