~Chapter 2~

Hi besties makes sure to drink some water and to eat a snack :)

————————————————————————

Karl's POV
I blushed at his smile thank god no one noticed. The principal then walked up to me and said hi I said hi back then me and my mom followed him to his office and sat down. "Since your new hear we will call in someone to show you around the school and it is ok if your late to your classes" he said smiling.

I smiled back at him and nodded. he then said "would you like to join a sport like football or basketball we even have soccer!" I looked at my mom. we had this conversation before we moved I didn't want to move for many reasons but one of the main reasons why I didn't want to move was that I was on the cheerleading team and no one cared.

I was scared that people here would care and bully me but my mom said that I'd be fine and that I could join the one here. she looked at me then nodded. The nod was her telling me she'd ask if I could join the team "he would like to join the cheerleading team if that's okay " she says "that's perfectly fine! We have another boy on the team so he will be excited about you joining" he said smiling at me.

I smiled back and let out a breath that I didn't know I had been holding. it was good to know that there was another boy on the team.

My mom and The principal were just talking for a little and then he called someone in to the office they go by the name niki. he then said niki was the person who was going to show me around.

       ~A few minutes later~

I heard knock on the door I started to playing with my rings it's what I do when I get nervous. the principal got up and opened the door there was a girl with pink hair she was wearing a black jacket with some blue jeans and she had a bright smile.

she then said hi i looked at her in awe her voice was so sweet. the principal then told her to sit down. she sat down next to me then whispered "hi! Are you new here" she still had the same big smile on her face I smiled big at her "hi ya i am I'm Karl!" I say whispering back.

the principal then says "you will be showing Karl around he's new" she smiled then nodded "he's also on your cheerleading team" she then smiled bigger .

she looked at me and says out loud "hi Karl! I'm the capital of the team" I giggled at how happy she was. she stared at me in awe for a little the looked back at the principal. he smiled at us "here your classes Karl" he says handing me a paper. I thank him then I tell my mom bye and grab my back pack. niki starts pulling me and smiling as I try not to fall she's may tiny but she is strong.
————————————————————————
530 words Sorry the chapters are short I'll try to make them longer :)