~Chapter 16~

3rd person POV
The next 4 days weren't the best. Karl started ignoring every single one of his friends. he hardly went out of his room he wouldn't even talk to his mom. he didn't eat he'd sleep or cry most of the time and when he took a shower he'd just cry on the shower floor and he'd cut almost every time he took a shower good thing had only showered twice.

Niki was tired of it she had blew up Karl's phone asking if he was ok most of the messages went like this "Karl you ok?" "Karl are you there" "Karl at least let me know that you haven't done anything bad" "Karl if you need someone to talk to I'm here" soon enough she was done texting Karl and him not answering so she decided to go to to his house she knew that he didn't want to see anybody but she really cares about Karl.

Nikis POV

I was tired Karl hadn't answered me for days Wilbur,Tommy,tubbo,dream,George,ranboo, sapnap and me were worried so I decided to go to his house. he was ignoring everyone I decided to go alone just because I know he doesn't want to see anybody right now.

I go to my moms room "hey mom could you drive me to a friends house" "sure are you staying the night?" "Uh no but if your to busy to bring me back home I have friends who could bring me home" I said. my mom is never there she's always somewhere so it was rare to see her home "ok let's get going" she says getting up out of her office chair.

We get in the car and start driving once we get there I get out and tell her bye then she leaves I walk up to the door and take a deep breath then I knock. Karl's mom opens that door she seemed like she needed some sleep.

"oh hi your one if Karl's friends right?" She asks "ya I am" "your niki I think" she says smiling I smile "yes I am niki" "do you need something" she's ask "oh ya umm could I talk to Karl" her smile kinda fades "oh ya of course I don't know if he's in the mood though" she says letting me inside "his room is upstairs it's that one" she say point to a room "thank you miss" "no problem" she walks off and I knock on his bedroom door.

Karl's POV
I hear a knock "mom I told you I'm not hungry!" I say I hear the door open and I see niki I look away so she doesn't see how bad I look and I burry myself more in my blankets "what are you doing here" I mumble "I'm here to see you Karl everyone's worried about you they just wanna know if your ok" she says

"I'm fine" I say "that's a lie" she says I look at her "what?" I ask "that's a lie" I sigh "of course its a lie niki" "Karl sit up" she says I sit up and face her. she hugs me and I hug her back. tears start rolling down my face "hey Karl" "hm" I ask "why don't we go outside and go on a walk to get some fresh air" she says "sure just let me get dressed" I mumble she gets up and walks out. I only said yes because I knew that either way I'd have to talk to someone.

I sigh and get up I get dressed I keep saps hoodie on I smell it *I need a different hoodie the smell going away* I put on some sweat pants and some shoes I walk out and see niki. We walk down stairs and I see my mom "me and niki are going out mom, please get some sleep" now I can see how tired she is.

"Ok have fun" we walk out we start walking on the side walk "you didn't bring anyone else?" I asked surprised "ya I had a feeling that I shouldn't bring anyone else" I smile a little "how'd you get here?" I ask remembering she can't drive and if Wilbur knew that niki was going to talk to me he'd wanna come too.

"My mom" we make it to a park and sit down "does anyone know you came to see me" I ask "no you think they'd let me come alone if they knew I was going to see you" she says "why did you come to see me?" I ask she sighs "Karl your not smart" "what?" She smiles "I said your not very smart" "and what do you mean by that?" I ask

"If your friend hasn't answered anyone for days, hasn't been out there house for days wouldn't you go see them" " I mean ya but-" "your also not very smart because you pushed sap away when you know he likes you I mean come on it's so obvious he even gave you is favorite hoodie" she says pointing to the hoodie I'm wearing.

I smile a little "also sap thinks it his fault" my smile fades "but it's not" I say "ya but he doesn't know that the night you told him to leave he got home and was crying he told ranboo that it was his fault"

"I don't know what to say" "how about you you go to sap and explain" she says "but I can't explain" she sighs "how about you go to sap and I don't know cuddle or whatever you guys do and tell him it's not his fault" "I can do that!" I say she smiles "ya ok but before you go see him you should take a shower and fix your hair" she says "ok let's go back to my house"

We walk back to my house and I go in my room I get clothes and go shower once I'm out the shower fix my hair and put on my shoes. I walk down stairs and see niki eating a muffin "hey"she says I smile "really niki" "what there good"

There's a moment of silence "oh also I had to get Wilbur to pick us up I let him in on everything he may have got a little mad at me for not telling anyone I was coming to see you but it's fine" I laugh "hey Karl if you ever think about hurting your self again just call me" she says "ok" *ding* "he's here" she says looking at her phone.

We get in the car I sit in the passenger seat Wilbur hugs me "it's good to see you Karl" I smile "it's good to see you too" we drive to saps and ranboos house.

————————————————————————
1147 words I kinda wanted to leave it on a cliffhanger so ya even though it's not really a cliffhanger