~Chapter 13~

Karl's POV
I wake up and check he time •1:15pm• *I should take a shower* I get my clothes and go to the shower I turn on my music I get in the shower once I'm done I get out and get dressed I walk back to my room and play bed wars.

     ~a few hours later~

I get off of my computer and check the time •3:40pm• I go down stairs and see my mom "hi mom shouldn't you be asleep" I ask
"Oh hi Karl ya i should but I can't sleep so I decided to do the one thing that makes me tired, cooking" she says smiling

I sit on the island "what are you making" I ask "blue Barry muffins my favorite" she says I smile "so how was the beach with your friends yesterday" she says "it was fun we got ice cream and pizza and I may have fell asleep at nikis for a bit" she laughs "you sleep a lot Karl"

"I know mom" *ding!* "oh that's the timer for the muffins" she says. I jump off the island and she takes them out "they smell so good" I say she smiles "yup now we gotta wait for them to cool down" I feel my phone vibrate. I check who it is it's niki calling me "hold on my I need to answer this call" I walk to my room and answer the phone.

"Hello?" "Hey Karl" "hey Niki whats up?" "I wanted to know if you wanted to go with us to ranboos and saps house we're going to have a movie night tonight" "ya sounds fun When are y'all going?" "Right now Wilbur said he'll pick you up if you need a ride" "uh ya sure just let me get dressed if y'all get here before I'm ready y'all can get down a wait my mom made muffins" "ok sounds good" "ok bye niki" "bye Karl" I hung up.

I walk back to the kitchen "hey mom I'm going to have a movie night with my friends there coming to pick me up is that ok?" "That's fine" she says "great thanks mom!" I say running upstairs To get dressed. I put on gray sweat pants and a black t shirt and a multi colored hoodie I fix my hair and put on my shoes.

I go down stairs to see niki, Wilbur,Tommy,and tubbo eating muffins I laugh "hi guys" I say "oh hi Karl these muffins are so good you have to try them" says Tommy stuffing his mouth with a muffin. I laugh "don't worry Tommy I will" I walk up to my mom.

"Are these all your friends?" She's asks "most of them I have 4 more" I say "what are the others names" she says "sapnap ranboo George and dream" she smiles and starts putting muffins on a plate "your friends are so nice" I laugh "thanks mom" she hands me the plate "here are some muffins to give to your other friends" she says "thanks mom" I give her a hug then I open the door "come on guys" we all get in the car and go to ranboos house.

When we got there we all got down "hey guys" said sap "hi" we all say hi to each other and we sat down on the couch's there house was almost as big as niki's. "ok some of us go to the store then the rest of us stay here and set up" says Wilbur

"how about ranboo,sapnap,tubbo,and Karl go to the store? and the rest of us stay here" Says niki "I'm fine with that" say sap "how about you Karl" says niki i nod my head "ok so y'all go the rest of us stay"

We all get in the car I sat in the passenger seat because of course ranboo has to sit next to tubbo

            ~at the store~

Once we got to the store tubbo heads straight to the candy Section with ranboo following him. I laugh I hear sapnap laugh "sap let me see your hand real quick" I say putting my hand out smiling "why?" He says "oh just do it" I say "fine" he gives me his hand I grab it "what did you need my hand for?" I start dragging him to the where the drinks are.

"Woah Karl slow down I'm gonna fall" he says I start laugh and we stop at the drinks "ok so what do we get to drink" I ask him he looks at the drinks and grabs some. I see the monsters I smile and walk to them. I grab some and walk back to sap.