~Chapter 18~

Karl's POV
I woke up to see niki not there I smile *I really owe her one she stayed up late with me last night* I say to myself I get up and walk to my computer I start playing Minecraft.

~later~

I hear my mom knock on my door I sigh already knowing what she's going to say "come in!" She opens the door "hey Karl I made food if your hungry" she says "thanks mom but I'll eat later" "ok I have work so I'll be asleep I already ate" "ok mom good night" she closes the door and I check the time *5:50* I get up out of my chair.

I put a hoodie and some sweat pants. I walk to my moms room I knock "come in!" I hear her say "hey mom ima go on a walk probably hang out with a few friends is that ok?" I ask she smiles "of course Karl have fun" "bye I love you" I say walking out "bye love you too" I close the door

I put on my shoes and walk out the house I make sure I have my keys to the house and my phone I start walking. I live kinda close to the beach so I go there. once I get there I walk in the sand I smile as I remember hanging out with everybody here and sap carrying me to the water I can hear Tommy's laugh in my mind.

I sit in the sand away from the few people on the beach. i take off my shoes and burry my feat in the sand it's not hot but it's not cold it's fresh outside. I feel my phone vibrate it's niki calling me "hello?" "Hey Karl" "hey Niki did you need something?"

"Me and the others are going to hang out at my house you wanna come I can get Wilbur to pick you up" "uh ya but instead of him going to my house can he drive to the beach that we all went to not to long ago?"

"Uh ya sure but why?" I laugh a little "I might have walked over here but it's not to far from my house I just wanted to get out and get some fresh air " I feel like I can see her smile "ok well I'll tell him" before she hangs up I say "thanks again niki for staying with me last night" I say she laughs a little "like I said I'd do that anytime now I got to go I'll see you in a little bit ok?" "Ok" she hangs up.

I feel the wind pick up I smile as it makes my fluffy hair fly around. I stay starring at the water until I hear a honk I turn around and see Wilbur "hey Karl" I walk up to his car "hey Wilbur" I get in and I see ranboo tubbo and Tommy in the car.

"Hey Karl" they all say I smile I'm glad they didn't ask why I wasn't answering them for days or any of that stuff. we drive to nikis once we get there we get down and walk inside I sit down on a couch across George "hey Karl!" Says George

I give him a small smile "hey George" dreams siting with him his arm rapped around George's shoulder looking at his phone. George elbows him "ow oh hi Karl didn't see you there" he says I laugh "he's been stuck to his phone" says George rolling his eyes he looks at dream and takes his phone out his hands.

"Hey! George" he says frowning "you need to get off your phone we're with friends" he says putting dreams phone in his pocket dream sits there sad "aww I made dreamy sad" he says you can clearly tell he's being sarcastic.

"Yes and I need a kiss to make me happy" says dream looking at George. George laughs and gives him a small kiss "there better?" Says George dream smiles big "way better" George rolls his eyes I laugh.

"You guys are so weird" says sap sitting next to me "oh hi sap I didn't know you were here" "ya I just got here and walked into the worst thing you could ever see" he says looking at George and dream and laughing "don't worry we were just joking we definitely don't act like that" says dream laughing

Me and sap make eye contact I look away quick the words he said to me in my dream come back "pathetic" niki sat on the other side of me I sigh "so what are we doing we can't just sit here" says Tommy standing up "well Tommy your not sitting your standing so"  says George