four

Luke ;;

Luke was currently texting jokes to the random guy who he doesn't know the name of yet.

"Mate who are you texting? You're suppose to be cheering me on." The now blue haired boy whined to Luke, kicking Luke's side with his foot.

The two were currently sitting on Michael's couch as Michael played Fifa and Luke was on his phone.

Luke pinched Michael's foot, "No one." He mumbled rubbing his side.

Michael scoffed and kicked him again, "Shut up Luke. Your phone literally vibrates every 3 seconds."

"Hey cliffodick stop kicking me it hurts."

"Tell. Me. Who. You're. Texting." Michael said, kicking him with each word.

Luke smacked him repeatedly before telling beginning to tell him, "You know how I do that thing where I text random people jokes?"

Michael nodded so Luke continued.

"Well I texted this one number and he actually replied!"

Michael paused his game and raised an eyebrow at Luke, "But your jokes suck more dick than you do."

"I take offense to that." Luke huffed ignoring his phone as it vibrated.

"I hope you do."

"You know what Michael continue losing at your game and living your life on take away pizza."

Michael just smirked unpausing his game, "I will, just remember who has the boyfriend here and who doesn't."

Luke scoffed at him but didn't reply.

"So is he hot?" Michael questioned after a few minutes of silence.

"I don't know."

"What's his name?"

"I don't know."

"Where's he from?"

"I don't know." Luke said growing impatient with his friend.

"Get any dick pics yet?"

"Michael! I literally only know his phone number and that he's a sassy shit whose 19."

Michael wiggled his eyebrows at me, "Oooooo an older guy! Little Lukey is gettin' it! You dog!"

I stared at him for a minute before hitting him with a throw pillow, smacking the controller out the boy's hand making him lose the tied game.

"LUCAS YOU FUCK!"

+++++++++
So here's Mikey! (Calum will be introduced soon, promise)

(btw if the chapters don't have the word text in front of them, it probably won't consist of texts between lashton.)