[twenty five]

!!! read authors note after reading the chapter !!!

[dedicated to @AcidDog because Sex Playlist is currently one of my favorite lashton stories]

Luke ;;

"Okay so what did you want to tell me?" Ashton asked as they sat on Luke's temporary bed, both criss crossed and facing each other.

Silence filled the two as Ashton's eyes roamed Luke's face, noticing just how bright and blue and nervous his eyes looked. His lips and how pretty and pink and kissable they were and how hot that dumb little lip ring made him. And he just really wanted to bite his lip right then with it looking all pouty. He then glanced at his neck and saw the still fresh lovebites and a small smirk spread across his lips, loving how he was the one who marked him like that.

"Oh, right-erm," Luke stumbled over his words, rubbing the back of his neck, he didn't know how to say it without it coming out totally cheesy. He looked down and his fingers suddenly became more fascinating to him than Ashton's face.

"Luke?" Ashton asked softly, "C'mon you can tell me anything you know?"

Luke's heart was racing, with it being so quiet he was surprised Ashton couldn't hear it. He felt it in his throat and he could hear each thump in his ears. His cheeks were probably a lovely shade of pink, he could feel the blush on the tip of his ears and creeping down his neck.

He felt as if he was about to throw up or pass out, maybe both. He didn't realize it was going to be this hard telling him. He didn't want to do this, stupid Calum. Luke was going to blame it on Calum for putting him in this situation.

"Luke." Ashton said again, this time his tone was more frustrated.

"Okay-oh yeah-so like, um." Luke tried again but stopped himself, Ashton gave him an unamused look and and he just let out a nervous laugh.

Ashton was rushing him.

Taking a couple deep breaths he began again, doing it the way he was comfortable with. "Are you wifi?"

Ashton raised an eyebrow at him in confusion.

"Because we have a connection."

Ashton let out a small confused giggle and cocked his head to the side and looked at Luke. "Is this your way of telling me you like me? Cause I mean I kind of got that when you were moaning my name when I woke you up from that dream."

"I was not moaning your name!" Luke squawked, cheeks blushing harder and pushed Ashton, who fell back towards the pillows laughing.

"Okay you weren't but Calum has a huge mouth for someone who has a small dick."

Luke let out a loud groan and buried his face in his hands, "He told you? I'm going to kill him, and Michael."

"Michael didn't do anything?"

"Yeah he did? Calum made me go through that nerve wracking experience of saying I like you and Mikey's his boyfriend so therefore he gets the same treatment." Luke explained as if it was obvious.

Ashton just stared at him for a minute before jumping on him and pushing the younger boy backwards, earning a surprised squeak from him. "I swear you're an idiot, so so dumb." He shook his head at him, looking down at his face as he straddled his hips.

Luke huffed and tried to push Ashton off of him but it was no use, Luke had noodle arms. "I know don't remind me."

"Will you be my dumb idiot?"

Luke stared up at Ashton in shock, "Are you..." He trailed off as his palms started to sweat and heart beat increasing.

"Asking you to be my boyfriend in the cheesiest way possible?" Ashton finished for him, "Yes I am."

"Yes." Luke immediately answered with zero hesitation.

Ashton let out a relieved breath and leaned down to connect their lips. Luke never thought he'd love the feel of chapped lips on his this much.

"Now I think it's time for you to return that blôwjób." Ashton mumbled against Luke's lips, he could feel the smirk on Ashton's lips. Luke doesn't think he's moved faster in his life.

+

"L-Luke," There was a pause, "fuck what do you want?" Calum's breathless voice came through the phone that was on speaker.

Ashton and Luke shared a look, "Um are we interrupting something?" Ashton decided to be the one to ask.

"Yes." Michael deadpanned from the other line as Calum let out a strangled "Not at all."

"So um okay, well Ashton and me are dating so yeah get back to your sexy time." Luke rambled out chewing on his lip ring.

There was a pause, and there was some rumbling on the other line. "THE LASHTON SHIP HAS SAILED!" Michael yelled happily from the phone.

"Calum! Cal! Cal!" Michael excitedly shouted, "The lashton ship has sailed! I repeat it has sailed!"

"Wait seriously? Lucas you did it!"

Ashton scoffed, "Um excuse you guys, Ashton was the one who did it." He corrected the kiwi boy.

"Who cares who did it? They're finally dating and that's all that matters!" Michael intervened the 3 boys.

"He's only this happy cause now you won't flirt with Calum." Luke whispered to Ashton, who just let out a small snort.

"I'll always flirt with Calum. Cashton remember?" Ashton whispered back teasingly and placed an innocent kiss on Luke's neck, wrapping his arms around his waist and resting his chin on Luke's shoulder as the two continued talking to Michael and Calum.

Luke let out a content sigh and a small smile graced his lips as he finally got the guy he's been crushing on ever since he texted his number a few months back.

+++++++
IVE BEEN WAITING TO USE THAT WIFI JOKE EVER SINCE I STARTED THE BOOK.

✖️ This may be the last chapter of Connection(excluding the epilogue) but I don't know, it'd be boring just writing(and probably reading) about their relationship if there wasn't some drama involved to keep it interesting and I would need some ideas, so comment or pm some ideas if you want me to continue it! Only if you guys want that is, if not I'll post the epilogue in a few days! ✖️