Epilogue

Luke ;;

"Luke if you don't stop pacing around the room I swear to god I'll throw you down the fucking stairs."

Luke glanced at Michael and ignored him and continued pacing, he was too excited to argue with the now blonde haired boy.

Ashton was coming to visit, and he had to go without his kisses and cuddles for 2 months.

They've officially been together 5 months and seeing each other every weekend and break they had. Unfortunately the past 2 months have been really busy and stressful for both of the boys with the school year ending.

20 minutes until seeing Ashton.

"Where's Calum?" Luke asked trying to make conversation with Michael.

Michael's expression morphed into something indescribable, "How the fuck would I know." He scowled and pressed the controller buttons harder than necessary.

"Because he's your boyfriend?" Luke said, it coming out as question as he was taken back from Michael's harsh tone. "Did you guys get into another fight? What'd you do this time."

Michael scoffed and looked down at his fingers, "I didn't do anything. We just keep fighting about stupid little stuff." He mumbled softly, his tone noticeably changing, a small pout on his lips.

"You guys need to spend some time apart from each other just for a couple of days. You're getting sick of each other."

"Shut the fuck up Luke, you don't know anything you have the perfect relationship." Michael snapped, his harshness back.

"I'm just trying to help."

"I know, I'm sorry, I just - I just really love Calum ya know? I don't wanna lose him." Michael told him and let out a loud sigh.

10 minutes until seeing Ashton.

Luke couldn't stop glancing out the window, his nerves getting the best of him as he stomach erupted in butterflies.

Ashton; I'm almost there Lukey, had to stop for gas I love you lots!!

Luke; I love you lots too, can't wait to see your wonderful self baby

Luke chewed his lip ring and sighed fondly, he was too far gone for the older boy.

Calum; tell me when Ashton gets there I don't want to be around Michael anymore than I have too

Luke; you guys need to work something out, the Malum ship cannot drown.

Calum; I know.

Luke kept watching the clock as the hands just kept going and getting closer to 4, Ashton's apparent arrival time.

He heard the door opened and Luke let out an excited squealed-getting an amused look from Mikey-, he was ready to pounce on Ashton and give him multiple kisses, maybe even a blôwjôb-okay definitely a blôwjôb.

But then he saw it was just Calum.

"You give me disappointment Hood." Luke huffed and decided to leave Calum with Michael as he went to wait for Ashton outside.

Then suddenly he saw the familiar gray car start to go down his road and Luke's stomach erupted in butterflies all over again and he started to get all giddy.

When seeing Ashton get out of the car to meet Luke on the porch, and seeing his unruly curly hair, he naturally tanned, those bandanas he loved so much Luke was pretty sure he fell in love all over again.

He wasted no time to jump onto him to koala hug him, knocking them both down onto the ground in the process. Ashton let out a surprised gasp then a small giggle. "Hi Lukey."

"I've-missed-you-so-much." Luke breathed out, placing kisses on his face after each word.

Ashton grinned a dimply smile and wrapped his arms his body, "I've missed you too, I've especially missed you being on top of me and your fingers in my hair an-"

Luke snorted and to shut him up he leaned down to connect their lips together.

"Fuck, I love you so much Luke." Ashton breathed out against Luke's lips.

"Okay, I know you two love each other and shit but please do not have sex in the front yard." Calum shouted to them, breaking apart their kiss. "And Ashton? Get up here and give your favorite person a hug."

"He already is though!" Luke exclaimed smiling to himself, getting a kiss on the nose from Ashton.

"Shut up Luke, I know you guys have this sickening cute relationship thing but I need some Ashton love too."

"In a minute Cal, I need to finish loving Luke first." Ashton told him smirking, pulling Luke down towards him again.

Calum just gagged, "Not in the yard you animals!"

Both Luke and Ashton just flipped him off and continued kissing and giggling into each other's mouths because at that moment, as they lay in Luke's front lawn, they were in each other's arms and that's all that matter to either of them at the moment.

++++++
That's the end:-( I procrastinated writing it cause I didn't want it to end! At first this was going to sad but I love cuteness and fluff so then this happened.

I'm so amazed by how many reads this got I just, thank you all so much for reading, commenting, voting, adding this to your reading lists. I love you guys times a billion.

I'm so proud of this story, this is my first Lashton story and I'm just so so proud of it omfdklqw

As for a sequel, I'm not going to write one. I may write a spin off of it of Malum's relationship but probably(most likely) not.

Thank you for being amazing readers and I love you all so much, I hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it!