text seventeen

[dedicated to @theriots because I saw you in my notifications and you seem rad as hell, why are you reading my story omf (also i love your username) ily]

Luke ;;

Luke;Answer my fuckin skype call

Ashton;Luke I'm trying to do homework

Luke;well do your homework while on skype with me

Luke;I have something very important to tell you

Ashton;fine, god, you're so needy

Luke just grinned happily, what he had to tell him couldn't be told over text.

Once Ashton finally answered he just glared at Luke through the screen, "You know, this essay is worth a good amount of my grade and it's due Friday."

Luke almost sighed in bliss, noticing he was wearing a black muscle tank and a red bandana with his glasses.

Luke shrugged, "Sounds like a personal problem. Four eyes." He added as an afterthought, though he'd never admit he looked absolutely adorable in them.

Ashton in glasses is his favorite.

"You always make fun of my glasses," Ashton pouted, sticking his tongue out at Luke. "And it's rude."

"Hush up and do your 'very important' essay."

"So Ashton..." Luke started after a few moments of silence, the other boy just hummed for him to keep talking as he continued writing his essay.

"You know how spring break is next week right?"

"Yeah what about it?"

"Well my grandma lives in Cronulla, and my mom said that if I really wanted to I could stay with her during that time." Luke explained, biting his lip to contain his grin that was about to split his face.

Ashton then looked up, not sure if he should believe Luke. "Don't fuck with me Hemmings."

Luke shook his head, "I swear on my life."

"You know this means we can meet? Oh my god, Luke, we can now keep those promises of cuddling and just watching movies, and everything!" Ashton exclaimed excitedly.

"At least take me on a date first," Luke scoffed playfully, and if there's an underlying truth to it no one will know-except for maybe Calum and Michael, and okay, maybe his brother Jack.

"Oh babe, that's the first thing I'm going to do." Ashton winked and licking his lips at an attempt to be seductive.

Luke certainly did not blush, and he certainly did not noticeably shift from how he was sitting. Nope. Not at all.

"Then I definitely can't wait for next week." Luke replied with a smirk.

Ashton just laughed, "So when are you coming?"

"Friday right after school and then I'm going back home the Sunday before school resumes."

"Ashton! Come make me food, moms not home!" A girl's voice yelled from Ashton's side of the call, cutting off whatever Ashton was going to say. Then a teenage girl appeared behind Ashton with her hands on her hips.

Ashton let out a sigh, "Can you get out? I'm busy with homework."

"Skyping some guy isn't homework." The girl pointed out.

"He's unimportant." Luke scoffed at that muttering a small 'excuse you'.

Ashton turned back to the screen and shot him a wink.

"Ashton!" She drew out his name, "Make me food!"

"Make your own food."

"I can't use the stove when moms not home since I set it on fire last time remember?" She pouted crossing her arms.

Ashton let out a small snort, "Oh right, whatever I'll make you something in a few minutes."

The girl then glanced at the screen, "Are you two dating? Are you boyfriends? But I've never seen him before. Wait that's Luke isn't it! Omg you guys are fucking aren't you?"

Ashton's eyes widen, "Lauren shut up and get out of my room!" He exclaimed embarrassed, pushing her out the door before shutting and locking it.

Luke's cheeks were a deep red as he watched the whole thing happen, he didn't understand how she knew about him though.

"OTP!" Lauren's voice shouted from outside the door.

"I'm sorry about her." Ashton told him rolling his eyes at his sisters behavior.

Luke laughed and shook it off, "It's alright, it's amusing actually." He told him, cheeks still blushed a soft pink.

"Forewarning you that that's only a quarter of what happens in this household."

"I'll be prepared don't you worry my little Ashy." Luke told him with a small nod of his head.

"Whose the older one here? Oh...right.."

"Whose the one who is six foot four here? Oh...right.." Luke mocked him which only made Ashton scowl.

"Age beats height." Ashton reminded him.

"You keep thinking that Ash,"

++++++++

How in the hell does this almost have 1k reads omfjdkskck that's amazing to me, I love all of you !!

- no one comments, D': I still love you.

-- I also have no idea when this will end, I'm just going to keep writing until I feel like it's dragging.