ten

Luke ;;

"Calum where does Ashton live?"

Calum glanced up from messing around on Luke's guitar, "You have his number, ask him."

Luke let out a long sigh, "But I don't want to be disappointed if he lives really far."

"He lives in Cronulla."

"Cronulla? Wait. Calum. That's like 40 minutes from here! Calum holy shit." Luke said pouncing onto Calum and shaking his shoulders.

Calum laughed and pushed Luke off of him, not wanting to damage his guitar, "Yeah I know, I'm friends with him."

"Have you met him in person?" Luke questioned curiously leaning back on his hands.

"A few times, when we have time he drives out here to hang out since I just got my license."

"What why haven't I met him yet then?" Luke huffed crossing his arms.

Calum just shrugged.

"Has Michael met him?"

Calum shook his head.

"Is he hot in person?"

A small smirk formed on Calum's face, "Well is he hot in pictures?"

Luke sighed contently, "Very."

"Well it's that times a thousand."

Luke brought his arms over his eyes, "If I ever meet him I'll be truly and utterly fucked, I'm so awkward in general, and while talking to a hot guy? Ha."

"You've been texting him for like, almost 2 months now? I think you'll be able to pull through," Calum rolled his eyes at his blond haired friend.

"Is he a virgin?"

"I'm going to assume not." Calum told him with a small sigh.

"I'm a virgin." Luke pointed out.

Calum just stared at him, "You lost your virginity to Michael or have you forgot?" He monotonously said blinking at him.

"I'm trying to forget."

Calum still hated how his best friend and his now boyfriend lost their virginity to each other while Calum lost his to Michael. It wasn't fair.

When Calum eventually found out-by a game of truth or dare, of all things- he was so upset that Michael lied to him and Luke never told him, he gave them both the silent treatment for about 3 and a half weeks.

That is until his mom noticed how Michael and Luke never came over and how Calum never begged her to do things anymore she realized something was wrong and locked the 3 boys in Calum's room until they made up.

"You two weren't even dating when it happened so why does it still matter?" Luke pouted.

"It still hurts that Michael lied saying it was his first time when it was mine too, and that neither of you told me it happened." Calum told him picking the fuzz off of his sweater sleeve.

Luke let out a sigh and tackled him in a hug, "Okay I'm sorry again about that, but hey at least you get that dick anytime you want now." He smirked waggling his eyebrows.

Calum rolled his eyes again, pushing him away with a small smile, "Whatever."

"I want to suck Ashton's dick."

Calum smirked and nodded, "I would too."

Luke's stomach tightened with an unfamiliar feeling, "Okay you asian fuck, go suck Michael's dick or something."

Calum looked at him for a minute before letting out a small snort of laughter, "Are you seriously jealous?"

Luke's cheeks flushed, "No. Shut up. I don't know. Maybe. No."