[twenty]

[photo on side/on top is how they looked but more turned towards each other]

Luke ;;

A small vibrating noise woke Luke up from his peaceful sleeping.

He let out a small yawn and lifted his head, opening his eyes just to meet Ashton's closed lids. Luke smiled, Ashton was so pretty, maybe it wasn't the best term to describe a guy but that's what he was, pretty.

It was still dark outside and Luke could hear the soft padder of the rain falling on the roof.

They were both smushed together on Ashton's couch, their legs entangled with each other and Ashton's arms were around Luke's body holding him close to his chest and Luke's around Ashton's. Luke immediately felt his cheeks heat up and the blush was creeping down his neck.

Oddly enough, the position was quite comfortable even though they both are six foot teenage boys.

Luke tried to move out of Ashton's grip to reach his phone without waking him up.

"Mmm, Lukey, stop moving." Ashton mumbled sleepily, putting his head in the crook of Luke's neck.

Luke decided his morning voice was the hottest thing he's ever heard.

"Lemme get my phone Ash." Luke said, not making any move to try and get his phone.

A soft sigh escaped from Ashton, "Go back to sleep Luke, it's like five am." He muttered and turned his head towards Luke's neck even more.

"How do you know what time it is? Are you like physic?"

"Luke, it's dark outside still and we fell asleep around like 2, it can't be that much later." He explained, lips moving against Luke's neck.

Luke's breath hitched as the gesture went straight to his groin, his phone forgotten.

hairless cats, grandma naked, dog vomit

"What are you talking about, just shut up and cuddle me back." Ashton whined and Luke could just tell he was pouting, but it also made Luke's eyes widen because he had said that out loud.

Ashton put a light kiss on Luke's neck and Luke audibly gulped, "A-Ashton what are you doing?"

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" Ashton smirked, the sleepiness fading from his voice.

"N-No," Luke stuttered out, cursing himself for sounding weak.

Ashton didn't reply and softly bit the same spot he kissed before slowly running his tongue over it, and Luke could just feel the smirk on his face, "Fuck, Ashton, stop." Luke breathed out, cheeks flushed a deep red as he chewed on his lip ring.

Ashton hummed slightly before tightening his grip around the boy.

Luke was not ready for that to happen, not at all and maybe he wanted Ashton to keep doing it.

And maybe he wanted Ashton to kiss him and also the lower region of his body.

And maybe he didn't fall back asleep until 40 minutes later when he didn't feel so hot all over his body and his very slight hard on was completely gone.

And maybe if Luke decided he has to wake Ashton up more often like that, well, then he'll keep that to himself.

+

The next time Luke woke up wasn't very pleasant.

Ashton must've been trying to get up or something but it ended with both of them on the floor in a heap of limbs and a blanket.

"Ashton." Luke groaned groggily as Ashton laid on top of him, "You could've just woke me up."

"I'm sorry okay, I thought that'd go better." He replied, equally as sleepy.

"What time is it anyways?" Luke asked as Ashton pushed himself up, helping Luke up as well.

"Well boys, nice to see you finally got your lazy asses up on this fine Sunday." A woman who Luke was assuming was Ashton mom appeared from the kitchen doorway. "And Ashton how come you didn't introduce me to your boyfriend."

"Mom he's not my boyfriend, did Lauren tell you that? I'm going to stab her in her sleep." Ashton scowled while Luke just gave her an awkward smile.

"Ashton Fletcher. Don't threaten your sister or else I won't let your boyfriend come over anymore."

"Mom, Luke's just my friend!" Ashton whined, not yet at least Luke mentally added.

"Whatever you say-oh how rude of me, it's nice to meet you Ashton's-not-but-definitely-boyfriend Luke." His mom smiled at Luke, which he returned.

"It's nice to meet you too Mrs. Irwin."

"Oh sweetie, call me Anne please." Luke nodded as she continued, "Now, since this is the first time in a long time Ashton's had a boyfriend what do you boys want? Pancakes, eggs, waffles?"

"Pancakes." Both boys said in unison, ignoring the boyfriend part and giving each other a smirk, "Jinxs."

"Right, 'just friends'." Anne muttered as she walked past the two and into the kitchen.

++++++

Okay holy shinto. Last night this reached 1000 reads(which is crazy) and then it got like 300 reads just today and I'm freaking out this is so amazing !!