9

Plan felt exhausted when he got home. He slammed his body in the first thing his eye caught. Fortunately it was his couch. What Perth had told him, had stuck with him. Not only because he felt so bad for what was happening with his best friend's marriage, but knowing that his love was involved in that mess too.

Sighing, he got up from the couch, even though his body protested. He went to his fridge and grabbed a cold bottle of water, when he heard his front door knock. Plan swore to himself if it was any of his neighbors needing something from him, he was going to call the police.

Without asking who it was, or even checking Plan opened the door. Mean was there and his face transmitted worry and anger.

"What do you want Mean?" Plan turned his back to him, leaving the door open, so Mean could follow him.

After closing the door, with key too, Mean spoke "I have been calling you for 3 hours now. I got so worried."

Plan scowled and sat on his couch, placing his head on his hands. "When were you going to tell me Mean?" He asked ignoring Mean's words.

"Tell you what?" The lawyer furrowed his eyes and didn't even try to sit down.

"Don't act stupid Mean. You know very well, what I am talking about." When Mean didn't change his position nor his facial features Plan added, "I am talking about Perth."

Mean decided to sit down this time. It looked like the blood drained from his face as he got paler. Swallowing he spoke, "He told you."

Plan looked at him incredulously shaking his head. "Yes Mean. My best friend told me the miserable situation he's in. How his husband, isn't really his husband cause he treats him worse than a street rat, and cheats on him with a lot of people. Oh, what else? Let me think..." Plan put his index finger under his chin. "Oh yeah. You knew about it too from the beginning. How could you Mean?"

"I swear I didn't-"

"Don't tell me you didn't know, or you are getting out of my life this instant!" Plan stomped his foot.

"I didn't know Perth was such a nice person. I was just backing my best friend without knowing the situation too well. When I knew, I demanded Saint to stop. I swear I did." Mean got up from the chair he was sitting, and got between Plan's thighs grabbing his face to look at him.

"But why did you agree Mean? You didn't even tell me, my friend was going through hell." Plan's eyes filled with tears, and it was a rarity, because Plan didn't cry easily, and usually was a reserved person. Mean wiped his tears away and then kissed his knuckles.

"I know baby, I am so sorry. I know I don't deserve your forgiveness. But I couldn't tell about a situation that isn't mine. It was Perth and Saint's marriage."

"My best friend's Mean. How would you feel if it was Perth treating Saint that way and I knew it all the way, but didn't tell you nothing. And you felt so useless, because there is nothing in your hands anymore that you can do to help your friend. Hm, Mean?"

"I would feel terrible baby. So so bad. I am so sorry." Mean kissed his cheek when Plan didn't even move.

The painter looked at his boyfriend after a couple of minutes."You are lucky Perth forgave you and asked me to not break up with you. He is an angel. Too good for this world."

"This is what makes me feel worse for the way I acted. He is such a good person. I actually feel pity for Saint and not for him. Saint is losing someone exceptional and isn't even acknowledging it."

"Don't mention him. If he wasn't your best friend the first thing I would've done was kick him in the balls so hard he thought it was Christmas." Plan huffed and crossed his arms, resting his back on the couch, Mean still in between his legs. " And you!" Plan pointed at him, "If it wasn't for Perth you would be sleeping in the dog house tonight, without eating nor drinking."