18

This chapter is a gift for stxrpxrth  😉😉😉😉
Everything will change from here, get your snacks and enjoy 🔞🔞
••••••

The private plane the Suppapong couple was on, was ten minutes away from landing. Perth looked out the window and fell in love with the place immediately. He looked in awe and didn't even try to hide his amazement. Everything about Santorini seemed perfect. The sea was amazing and reflected the sun rays just perfectly. The little white houses and villas contrasted it's dark blue color.

Perth turned his face from the window and checked his husband. Saint was scrolling through his phone looking very concentrated. When Perth heard about "their honeymoon" he at first had wanted to refuse, but Saint had insisted that his parents wanted them to have one so they were obliged to go.

Saint had been colder the past two days. Not talking and dismissing Perth entirely. Just when Perth had thought things would get better, Saint had become once again distant. Perth was confused why Saint had changed again. The little moment they had in the board room two days ago had meant so much to the lad. He had thought him and Saint could be at least friends and not fight any longer.

It seemed that Perth had been wrong.

"Listen," Saint's voice caught his attention, "While we're here, you don't know me and I don't know you. Each on their own way, okay?"

Perth didn't let the words get to him as he had done too many times before and managed to keep a blank face. "As you wish." He simply responded.

Seeming as Saint had said what he wanted, as soon as the plane landed Perth got out first and took in the miracle that was in front of him. Slowly but excited he climbed down the steps and greeted the personal driver that Saint's dad had supposedly hired.

The couple entered the limousine and not a single word was spoken during their two hour drive. Perth didn't mind it much. He kept looking through the window wishing he had a photographic memory and take it all in.

The car got on a ferry and soon enough they were traveling towards the little island. Perth got out the car and immediately his senses were filled with the salty smell of the sea. Perth had always loved the sea. Of course, being wealthy and having the funds to move everywhere he wanted, he had traveled many times before. But as it seemed nothing could be compared to the little hidden gem of the eastern Europe.

The only thing he allowed his mind to think of, was the place they would stay. Saint hadn't elaborated the details, just had informed him about where they were about to go and had left the living room of their house. Even though Perth had been reluctant to accept coming on this trip, now that he saw what an amazing place Santorini was, he was glad he had said yes.

He got back on the car when he noticed the ferry was near the island. Saint hadn't moved from where he was. He had his sunglasses on his eyes and seemed sucked in his phone not even looking at Perth. The boy shrugged it off.

He couldn't help the little nagging in the back of his mind as to why Saint had suddenly changed to the cold individual he had been once again. Even though he tried to find an answer, he couldn't come up with one.

The car landed on the little island and began to walk around the roads of Santorini, getting at the place they were going to stay. Not more than fifteen minutes passed before they got there.

Perth was the first to get off the car, and took in the amazing villa they were about to stay in. It was a one floor white villa, same as the others, with a green garden in front of it. Multiple colored flowers and different types of trees planted around it.