12

The only thing Perth could do those days was trying to forget about what had happened at home by working tirelessly. That's what was he doing now too. Sat in front of his laptop in his office, typing away all the information he needed for the meeting with the German company about the new transporting trucks they were going to hire. Plannings and numbers were all the things that crowded his mind and Perth couldn't be happier.

It had been just 4 days since the kiss, and Saint had been same as always, not at the least affected by it.

Perth finished typing as he hit the end of the last page, then checked and proof-read it for any mistakes in numbers. Germans were known for their punctuality and strict nature; the lack of mistakes was a must.

After being content with his working, the boy sighed in relief, closed the page after saving the changes, and rubbed his eyes. The only thing that remained to be done was to hope that the over-working of the past days would have its fruits.

The buzz of his phone was what diverted Perth's attention, and he checked who it was.

Unknown Number: hello :)

Perth furrowed his brows, then looked around the room as if he would find the answer to who it was. Maybe, someone had sent that text mistaking Perth's number for another, so Perth decided that the best thing he could do was ignore it and go on with his day.

The boy got up from his desk and went to the coffee machine, placed on a coffee table positioned near the window. After filling his mug, he blew at the hot liquid then took a small gulp of it. As soon as the coffee passed his throat he hummed in content. Perth looked at the clock and saw that he had a half of hour to go home, so he decided to enjoy his spare time looking at the view of the window-wall.

The phone buzzed again, and Perth turned his back to the window and checked who it was again.

Unknown Number: It's Blue. Sorry for not introducing myself to that first text. Hope you don't mind me having your number :P.

Perth smiled at the text, placed the mug in his left hand on his desk then decided to save Blue's number. He typed a response too.

Perth: Hey, sorry for not replying but as you said I didn't know who you were. Where did you get my number? If you don't mind me asking.

Perth took the mug and the phone again and turned again to the window to enjoy his view. Not more than a minute passed when a text arrived again.

Blue: Yacht gave it to me. Hope you won't be mad at him.

Perth rolled his eyes fondly. Of course, Yacht would give his number to Blue. Plan must've made him too.

Perth: Nah, don't worry, he's good :).

Blue: So, I was wondering would you like going out tonight watching the new John Wick movie. I heard it has fantastic reviews.

Perth tensed at the text. He didn't like where this was going. He tried to formulate the most polite and funny text to decline him, to not make a big deal out of it.

Perth: You know I can't date right? I'm a little bit married :P.

Blue: I know I know, I have good intentions ;). So, what about that movie? Just as friends.

Perth pursed his lips thinking. Blue said it was just in a friendly way, and Perth, in the situation that he was, needed to get out and meet new people, just to freshen up his life.

Perth: sure then. We could invite Yacht too.

Blue: Yacht has a date tonight. It's just me and you. So?