21

''Hi Yacht, to whom do I owe the pleasure of this call,'' Perth smiled at his phone when he heard his friend’s laugh.

''Prick,'' Yacht huffed, ''What are you so salty?''

''Oh I don't know, let me think...'' Perth paused for a few seconds, ''Maybe because you and Plan go and tell Mean about me and Blue kissing so he can tell Perth, behind my back.''

He could hear Yacht swallow nervously from the phone, '' I don't know what you're talking about.''

Perth rolled his eyes, ''Yacht.''

''I'm sorry. Plan made me do it. He told Mean. Not me.'' The lad rushed to say.

''Yeah, but you knew.''

''Oh, come on Perth,'' Yacht groaned, ''You know how Plan is when he sets his mind to do something.''

''Mhmm,'' Perth pursed his lips, ''You could have tried to put some sense in him.''

''What?! You know he puts the fear of God in me when he gets ideas. Not even Mean can stop him. And the dude fucks him six ways to Sunday.''

Perth wrinkled his nose and shuddered just at the thought, ''Eww Yacht, I don't want to know Plan and Mean sex life.''

''Eh, if I have to hear Plan talking nonstop about it, I'll take everyone down with me. If I have to hear him talking about how big Mean is one more time, I swear I'll shave my hair and declare myself insane.'' Yacht sighed miserably.

''Why, is Mean that big?'' Perth raised his brows.

''Yeah big and thick. Plan says he likes when he gives Mean head. He says he likes the way it feels on his tongue and-''

''Yacht! Stop it, we can't talk about that.-''

''You asked for it.'' Yacht interrupted.

Perth ignored him, ''I don't want to talk about that. We've gone completely off topic. We were talking about your master plan with Plan.''

Yacht huffed, ''Why am I the only one taking the blame? Plan was the one who told Mean, and the one who came up with the plan.''

Perth pinched the bridge of his nose. He was at his room currently. Him and Saint had slept there for the past couple of days. Perth didn't want to sleep where Saint had slept with his mistresses. He hadn't feel comfortable, and Saint understood.

He had seen a flash of sadness in his eyes when Perth had told him that, but Perth couldn't settle for less. It's not that he was taking advantage of Saint being so caring and thoughtful with him. He just needed to be at peace with himself, when and if him and Saint would be a normal couple. He didn't want to feel regretful later on the future, and be stuck in the past because he hadn't forgiven Saint completely. He needed to do things right, and if Saint was ready and wanted to be with him, he should prove himself trustworthy.

"Look Yacht," Perth sighed, "I can understand that somehow your intentions were good, even though I don't understand what did you think you were going to get from it. But in the future, leave me and Saint fix our problems because that's what they are; our problems."

"So, now you want me and Plan out of your hair. We're being annoying to you for trying to help? You were the one who came to us, Perth. We can't just stay and see how you ruin yourself for keeping up with Saint's bullshit." The bitterness in Yacht's voice didn't go for a second.

"I know I came to you, but. I didn't come for you to help me. I came because I needed a friend where I could open up my heart. That's all. I needed my friends to be there for me and hear my problems, even though they wouldn't know how to help." Perth sighed.