10

"Tomorrow night you said?" Perth asked as he was typing on his laptop, some data information for the new assistant he had hired.

"Yes Perth, I want you to meet Sammy too. Maybe, you know, you can warm up to her, so she can feel more comfortable around me." Yacht's voice was muffled and low. Probably he was rehearsing for his gig, and trying to not be heard.

Perth narrowed his eyes playfully, even though he knew Yacht couldn't see him. "So the only reason, you're inviting me is for your own benefit. You bastard!"

Yacht laughed. "No, you idiot. I also invited Plan, he is going to bring Mean too. Maybe...erm... you know... you could... " the lad hesitated.

Perth knew what was about to come. "No! Do not even think about it. I am not going to invite him. He doesn't even know yet that you and Plan know. If he comes tomorrow night, he is going to know for sure."

"Perth! I am not going to do or say anything to him. I just wanna know him a little bit better. See what kind of  guy he really is. I've only met him twice. One, when you introduced us, and two, when I was at your wedding. Come on Perth!" Yacht said raising his voice a little.

Perth rolled his eyes, and rested his forehead on his palm. He wanted to enjoy one, just one night out with his friends, have some nice time and forget about his situation at home. Now, that Yacht and Plan knew about what was Perth's life really like, they wanted to meet Saint properly, to show him that Perth wasn't alone, even though Saint wasn't aware about their knowledge. "What for Yacht? Please, don't make me invite him. I don't want to.''

"I can tell Mean to invite him."

"And make him doubt? Nuh-uh. I don't get why you insist. It's not even that big of a deal." Perth closed his laptop since he couldn't concentrate on doing two things at a time anymore.

"I insist, because I want for you to somewhat feel better. Come on Perth. Just this once. Don't make me beg!"

Perth sighed and shook his head. "Fine. Just this once. Okay?"

On the other side of the phone, Perth heard a victory scream. "Okay. Thank you, Perth. See you tomorrow night. Bye!"

"You need a psychiatrist. See ya!" Perth put his phone down. It was beyond him, what was Yacht hoping to achieve by bringing Saint there, meeting him. Perth was fine. He didn't need help. Perth could do this alone. Perth had gotten used of doing this alone.

The lad got up from his chair and got out of his office straightening his jacket.

"Margaret, there are some documents on my desk that need to be filed in their rightful places. Please, do it in an alphabetical order, and put it on the computer too. I hope you can do it before I leave today. Okay? Thank you." Perth said quietly as soon as he saw his assistant. She agreed and smiled, then got up immediately and entered Perth's office.

Margaret had been a great choice. Despite her older age, she was very skilled and always on time. Perth had been working with her for about a week now, and he could undoubtedly say he was very content with his decision.

He walked towards Saint's office and saw Namwan's desk empty. The bitch was on his husband's office without a doubt. Perth inhaled deeply and then exhaled for the view he was about to witness. Nothing, absolutely nothing could prepare him for what he was about to see.

Before he could knock, he heard some voices from inside Saint's office.

"Come on Saint! Let me get you off. I miss you so much... don't you want me anymore?" Namwan's voice was heard a little muffled. This bitch didn't know no boundaries. They were in their work place for God's sake! Perth's blood started to boil and he wanted nothing more than to grab her by her hair and slap her annoying face, even though he was trying very hard to remain silent and calm.