Chapter One

♡ ♡

Star court Mall in LA was very quiet barley any people passing by. Believe it or not Scoops Ahoy is the most popular ice cream shop in this mall and barley anyway went in to get ice cream. 

A girl with tan skin and brown hair stood behind the cash register of Scoops Ahoy. She picked up her phone to change the song playing on the speakers in the ice cream shop. The girl scrolled through her playlist and pressed play on the song good 4 u by Olivia Rodrigo. 

The song began to blare from the speakers. "YES THIS IS MY SHIT!" Another worker screamed from the back. "Oh god Maria this is the fifth time we played this song, can we please listen to Try Hard?" Another worker pleaded. "No Lily, if I wanna play good 4 u five times then I'm gonna play it five times." Lily rolled her eyes continuing back to cleaning the tables. 

Another worker who was working in the back fixed her light brown hair in the mirror. "Olivia is sooo talented I seriously wish I could have that." She yelled to the others over the music. "Yeah we know Lexi, you've said this like a hundred times." Maria stated scrolling through Instagram. Lexi walked out from the back on the shop. "Well I'm just stating facts."  

Maria stopped scrolling on her feed in shock. "Oh my god." She whispered to herself. "What?" both girls said running up to Maria. "It better not be another overreaction to a Dove Cameron photo or I swear to god Maria-" Lexi furiously stated. "No, no look!" She showed the phone to the other girls. 

Lily and Lexi both glued their eyes to the phone in shock. "Luke Hemmings is getting married?!" Lily said looking up at Maria then back to the picture of Luke and His fiancée Sierra. Maria paced back in forth. Lily couldn't tell if she was sad or mad. 

Lexi held the phone in her hand. "With shaking hands but a full heart I proposed to my best friend earlier this year. I love you Thao and I can't imagine my life without you. Then a heart and Sierra's username." She looked back up at worried Lily and seems to be now pissed off Maria. "Well shit this happened earlier this year. Meaning we didn't know about this for like 4 months,  Wow." Lexi scoffed. 

"Guys I need to talk to him." "No Maria! Bad Idea!" Lily stood in front of her putting her hands out. "Mate get the hell out of my way." 

Maria pushed Lily's hands to the side. "Maria no! You can't talk to him. You haven't talked to him since last year." Lily stood to her side giving Maria a concerned look. "Exactly I agree with Lily. I mean how are you even gonna start the conversation?" 

"I don't know, but we'll figure that out when we get to his house." "To his what?!" Both girls screamed. "Yeah that's what I said, lets go." Maria began to walk out of Scoops Ahoy. "Are you crazy? Its still our shift and the bitchy manager will get pissed." Lexi stated pointing to the shop. "I don't give a fuck. Come on Lex." 

"Alright, Sounds good." 

The girls walked out of Scoops Ahoy, leaving it unattended. Maria began to speed walk to Hot Topic. "Hey Molly let's go we have to go somewhere." Molly looked up from putting clothes on the rack. "What? Where?" "Hurry up Molly." Lily groaned. "I have no idea what's happening." Molly told the other workers she's going on a break and followed the others out. "So what's going on?" "We'll tell you later just come on." Lexi said pushing Molly to catch up.

They all filed into Maria's car as she started it up. Many thoughts were rushing through Marias mind. What am I doing. She thought, what am I even gonna say? Oh hey I'm actually still in love with you I was just being stupid come back to me.

Maria began to drive onto the road with her best friends who were surprisingly supporting her. Well if Molly found out what was actually happening she wouldn't approve but Maria still wouldn't give two shits.

Flashback -2016-

Maria stood by the magazine section in Home Bargains scanning through the soap spoiler magazines. She picked one up looking through it. "Ugh such bloody trash." 

"I definitely can agree with that." A voice said from behind Maria. She turned around to see a tall man with dirty brown hair and a lip ring he started to mess with. He had an Australian accent but it seemed to be fading a bit. 

"Oh thank god someone else agrees with me. Sometimes I just look through these magazines to get a laugh." "Of course, we love a good laugh, I'm Luke." He greeted Maria with a handshake. "Like Luke Hemmings from 5 Seconds Of Summer Luke Hemmings?" Luke grinned from the fact she knows who he is. "I guess you could say that." "Definitely didn't know a musician from a famous band came to Home Bargains, but I'm Maria." 

She smiled at him trying to keep her cool and not embarrass herself in front of Luke. "I just needed to grab some things for my bandmate Calum, He can be very needy sometimes." Maria looked down at the items Luke was holding. "Well Calum looks like he's going through a break up." 

Luke looked down at the items he was holding then fiddled with his lip ring. "I uh just got through a terrible break up with my ex girlfriend I just wanted to go somewhere no one noticed me and I always use Calum as my cover cause he has no love life." 

Maria tried not to laugh at the fact Luke just said Calum has no love life. "I'm so sorry, your ex is really missing out now, you're better off without her." "Wow that was actually very helpful really boosted my self-esteem." He grinned at Maria as she put another magazine back. "Hey maybe you can continue to do that." Maria stood confused. "Wait, seriously?" "Don't make this hard I'm trying to give you my phone number." He took out his phone and looked at Maria for hers.

"Wow you could've just asked Luke Hemmings from 5sos." Maria joked while taking out her phone. "That's extremely lame." Luke laughed. 

End of Flashback

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Authors notes ⇩

I present a story me and my friends made up and its flawless. 

So how'd you like chapter one? I swear I'll keep updating I won't disappear on you guys like last time-

Okey, don't forget to vote, comment & share bye <3