Chapter Seven

First of all Luke's new music video tho- Fawk so hot like A SUIT AND GLITTER AHAHAHAH

♡ ♡

Luke ran his fingers through his blonde curly hair. He studied himself in the mirror with the words Lily said to him exactly one day ago. Life was good until she had to say that fucking shit and ruin a good healthy pre marriage with someone he's certain is his soulmate. 

"Good Morning babe." Sierra cheered kissing his cheek. Luke smiled at her pushing away his thoughts. 

They both sat down on the couch hands intertwined. "So Crystal and I are gonna have girls day so we can take a break from all this wedding stuff." "Wait what, No uh, let me take over I can do anything literally anything." Luke nodded his head. "Uh I mean there's wedding decor to be picked up but I mean we can hire people to do that-" 

Luke jumped up from the couch. "Great I'll call the guys and get to it." He kissed Sierra running to the room to get dressed. "Well okay, bye." Sierra smiled putting her attention on the tv. 

A ringtone caught her attention, Sierra grabbed Luke's phone and saw it's Calum so she answered it. Before she could greet him he blabbered on. "Hey Luke so did you get this Maria situation figured out because if your dumbass can remember correctly you still have a fiancé." 

Sierra stood there shocked. She payed back attention to the phone. "And uh what about this Maria situation?" The other end of the phone went silent for a second. "Oh fuck, Sierra well, hey." He dragged out the hey hoping she forgot about the rest of what was just said. 

"Can you elaborate on the beginning Cal?" "Actually no, see I got to pee and it's weird to pee while talking on the phone anyways bye." He hung up the phone quick in panic. 

Sierra set the phone down quietly as Luke walked back in. "Okay so have fun with Crystal and I'll make sure to get everything done for today. Bye I love you." Luke picked up his phone heading for the door. "Mhm, I'm sure you will." Sierra kept her eyes on the tv. Luke stopped with his hand on the door handle.

"What's that suppose to mean? Sierra?" "Oh right sorry I'm still kind of tired bye have fun." She walked into the room closing the door. 

♡ ♡

"LILITH YOU ASSHOLE, you left the spoon out and now its gross!" Maria ran into the back angry as fuck. She looked up to see a man with brown hair and cute light brown eyes. "Oh shit, you're not Lilith." 

"Sorry about that, do I fit the description at least?" He placed his hands under his chin smiling. "Definitely not you're way cuter, I MEAN-" The man laughed grabbing a bucket of vanilla ice cream out of the freezer. "Glad to know I'm cuter makes my self-esteem go way higher." 

"Oh my gosh, sorry uh I'm Maria. I remember Pepper saying we had a new worker, she's kind of a bitch if you haven't noticed." Maria laughed. "Oh yeah I noticed. I wonder how big her ego is?" Maria cackled. "Damn that was a good one." "Thank you very much." He smiled shaking her hand. "I'm Stiles." He winked heading out the back area. 

"Geez stop that, I don't wanna have to mop up your drool." Lexi snapped her fingers in front of Maria's face. "Shut the fuck up, I drooled for like a second but damn he's hot." "Ha ha you simp." Maria glared at Lexi. "I'm gonna kill you." 

♡ ♡

Luke, Cal, Ash and Mikey all walked into the small flower shop. Many flowers hung from the ceiling hitting  Luke's tall ass in the face. Mikey and Ashton played around sniffing the flowers comparing the smells. 

Calum tapped Luke on the shoulder. "Hey, can I talk to you?" "Yeah, what's up?" Cal pulled him aside. "So this morning I called you and Sierra picked up." "Okay, I don't see how that's a big deal Cal." 

"How do I say this in a calm manner and you won't freak out." Luke gave him a confused face encouraging him to go on.  "I mentioned the Maria situation not aware that Sierra picked up the phone, and then she asked me about it and I hung up on her." Calum smiled awkwardly up at Luke. "You what?!"

Luke started pacing around the flower shop running his hands through his hair. Luke's actions seemed to catch Michael and Ashton's attention. "What's going on?" Mikey asked trying to calm Luke down. "Well ask this dumbass." Luke stammered heading out the door.

Both boys turned over to Calum who had a low face knowing he fucked up. "I have begun to notice Luke was trying to do all this wedding stuff to get his mind off of the situation, I should read that more quickly." The boys ran outside to find Luke but he was no where to be found. 

♡ ♡

Lily ran up the porch steps on Maria's house. She excitedly knocked on the door. Maria opened it confused as hell. "Oh look who it is." Lily walked into the house pushing Maria aside. "I have some crazy news for you." Maria shut the door smiling as well. "Oh yeah I have some crazy news too." Lily stopped from making her way into the kitchen. 

"What's your crazy news?" Maria crossed her arms. "Uh no, you tell me yours first. I didn't even invite you in so I deserve an explanation for your badass manners." Lily rolled her eyes sitting  down on the bar stool. "As I was saying," Lily began to fiddle with the bracelet on her wrist. "I ran into you know who-" "I actually don't know." Maria interrupted. 

"Oh my GOD, Shut UP!" Maria stepped back offended by Lily's outburst. "I'm trying to explain shit and you keep interrupting, ANYWAYS I ran into Luke and from what I can tell, well I'm sure that Luke still has feelings for you so the sabotage is back on!"

Maria stood still with shock in her eyes. "Oh-" Lily stood up with a stern look. "Oh?" 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Authors notes ⇩

Plz I stopped writing and then 6 days later continued- I'm so lost anyways I'll do better. 

Make sure to vote, comment and share ^-^

Thank you for reading bestie :) <3