Chapter Eight

♡ ♡

The convertible pulled up by the curb as Maria, Lily, Lexi and Molly stared at Michael's house. "So what exactly is the plan Maria?" Molly asked from the back of the car. "So apparently the guys are meeting up here to talk more plans on the wedding. We're gonna sneak in and listen so we can sabotage the wedding properly." 

Lexi sat back into her seat groaning. "This a terrible plan to be honest." "For once in a lifetime I agree with Lexi." Lily said looking at Michael's house. "Can't we just do something simple?" 

Maria scoffed opening the car door. "No. Molly will be lookout come on."

The girls whined trying to get Maria to think of something else that won't get them in trouble. Maria didn't listen continuing to walk up to the door. Luckily she still had the spare key Mikey gave her. 

They scouted around the house trying to find an invitation. Lily shook her head no not finding anything. The front door made a noise and they could hear a faint sound of voices. 

"Oh my god!" Lexi whispered. "Shut up, go, go ,go!" Lily pointed to the hallway closet. The girls piled up in the closet leaving the door cracked. 

Maria saw Michael, Luke, Calum and Ashton walk in the door. All the sudden Molly walked in after them laughing it up with Ashton. "What the fuck?" Maria whispered in rage. "I thought she was suppose to be look out." Lexi rolled her eyes. 

"I'm texting her." "No Maria that is a bad idea." Lily tried to grab the phone from Maria's hand but she resisted. "I know for a fact Ash and Molly share everything. He'll get a glimpse of her phone and know everything." "She probably already told him about the sabotage." Lexi added. 

Maria continued to text Molly not listening to a word the others said. "Okay I said, What the hell are you doing dumbass."

"Very subtle Maria." Lexi chuckled taking a peak out the door. "Can you hear anything?" Lily asked. "Nope hopefully Molly texts back and we'll get somewhere." The three dots showed up showing Molly was typing. "She texted, "Sorry just I couldn't resist those handsome hazel eyes when Ash suggested I go inside as well.""

Lexi made a gaging sound and Lily put her hand to her mouth with a disgusted look. "I think I just threw up reading that ugh gross." Maria stopped making a disgusted look when Molly sent another text. "Okay we have something!" Maria smiled at her phone like she just got the best news of her life. "READ IT!!!" Lily and Lexi yelled, but soon regretted it. 

"Shit." Lily covered her mouth. Maria looked out of the door seeing the guys confused after hearing that. "Nice going guys, we're screwed." A shadowed came through the cracked door, looked very tall so its probably Luke. 

The door opened and the girls all winced knowing they are completely fucked. "Maria? Lexi? Lily?" Luke said with a bit of confusion and concern. "We can explain." Maria weakly smiled. 

All the guys had concerned looks as the girls sat on the couch. "Did you guys really break into my house?" Michael didn't look mad just annoyed. 

Lexi looked at the other girls who didn't make a peep. "No and yes." Maria rubbed her face knowing if Lexi led this on they wouldn't make it out of here alive. "How'd you even know all of us were gonna be here?" Calum asked. Maria looked at Molly but Ashton caught on before they could actually explain. "Babe, did you tell them?" 

Molly's eyes got wide. It didn't help that she's already a terrible liar. "I- well uh no never why would I do that you guys made it clear that you didn't wanna see them."  Maria felt still from that response. "Wait you knew about this Molly?" "Yeah, I'm really sorry it's just-" Maria interrupted. "Just what? You all are assholes." 

"Maria just listen it's because of our history that the guys had to you know pick sides."  Luke sighed placing his hand on hers. "I mean I didn't wanna hurt you." They made eye contact for a spilt second before Calum interrupted.

"Seriously Luke?" Both of them look at Cal with confused eyes. "You're about to get married to a wonderful girl who is loyal to you and then you do this shit once again!" Everyone looked at Luke who stood still as Calum confronted him. 

Luke weakly chuckled and looked at everyone staring at him. "Calum do you really have to make a scene." "At this point yes. because you apparently you can't get it through your head that you're about to get married and you're all "buddy buddy" with Maria."

Maria felt offended by the words Calum spoke scoffing. "Uh, Don't even." Cal looked at Maria rolling his eyes. "Why? This is actually your fault cause you can't handle other people being happy." Maria was shook by the thought of everyone around her being happy but before she could go deep into those thought Calum muttered under his breath. "Fucking Homewrecker." 

"Excuse me?!" Maria yelled. The other's in the background whispered "Oh shit." and "Dude seriously?" That moment Luke felt a rage he's never felt before. He didn't know what to do but pull his hand back into a fist. Maria continued to argue with Calum while Lexi and Lily were betting on who was gonna win.

The all the sudden in the glimpse of Luke's eye he saw Calum move his hand and his fist clashed right into Calums face. "LUKE!" Maria screamed. 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Authors notes ⇩

I'm to lazy to write more to this chapter so enjoy a cliffhanger betches :')

Make sure to vote, comment and share ^-^

Thank you for reading bestie :) <3