6.

"So how did last night go?" She asks her brother, André is speaking to some team member.
"He seems like a good guy. I like him," he gives her a small smile.
"Why do I feel a but coming?"
"What about butts?" Daniel pops in joking.
"Somedays I really wonder about you," she rubs her forehead.
"You love me tho," he throws his arm around her.
"I do."
"But.." Luke looks to where André is, when he's sure he far enough away he continues "he... he doesn't look at you the way George looks at you. And you don't look at him the way you look at George."
"I don't look at George."
"Yes, during the few times we saw George with you this weekend, you have looked at him. And you look at him with so much love in your eyes."
"Yeah well I don't love him anymore Lukas."
"But do you love him," he looks in his direction.
"I'm trying."
"Well then I don't think you're ever gonna love him. But what I do know is you still love George, even if you don't realize it."
"I don't."
"You do. I just want you to be happy and that has always been with George. Mark would agree with me."
Both Summer and Daniel's jaws drops.
"How dare you bring him into this?" Her voice raises slightly.
"I didn't-," his eyes widen when he realizes what he said.
"That's uncalled for," she shoves him and then storms out. Tears form in her eyes as she walks away.
"That was low," Daniel says shooting him a glare and then walking off to follow her, and make sure she's fine.
"What was that about?" André asks.
"I just- I just said something I really shouldn't have said," he sighs and runs his forehead, he knows he should let them cool down before going after them.
"Should I go find her?"
"Uhm no, she's probably gonna go to Alex. That's if Daniel doesn't catch her first."

Why would he say something like that? She walks in the direction of Redbull, Alex would know what to do.
"Summer is that you?!" She hears an excited Lando ask, despite her state a big smile still forms on her face.
She turns to him and sees the big smile on his face.
"Hey!" She wraps her arms around him, desperately needing a hug right now. She quickly wipes her eyes behind his back.
"Oh my god I missed you! It's been so long," he says.
"I missed you too. Sorry I haven't gotten round to seeing you yet this weekend."
"That's fine! I know you have more important people to see."

When they let go of each other Lando finally sees that she has been crying. His smile falls.
"What's wrong? Are you okay?"
"It's nothing, Luke just said some stupid things," she sighs.
"Are you sure? It doesn't look like nothing," he has a concerned look on his face.
"I'm fine, really."
Daniel finally catches up with her.
"Lando," he says.
"Daniel."
Daniel then turns to her.
"Are you okay?" Daniel knows better than most the pain she felt when her brother died. And he knows that if what Luke said hurt him like that, it wouldn't have hurt him half as much as it would her.
"Daniel, I'm fine," she rubs her forehead.
"You guys can talk I'll leave you to it. We can catch up later,"  Lando says.

"Thank you," she smiles, he softly squeezes her shoulder and then walks away.
"I would take you to my room, but Luke has access to that and I doubt you want to see him now."
"Not really no."
"Let's go sit yeah?" He points to a bench. Summer nods.
Her head falls onto her knees, Daniel gently rubs her back.
"Why would he say that?"
"I don't know, I really don't know," he sighs.
"Do you think I overreacted?"
"No at all, that was not cool. There was absolutely no reason for him to bring Mark into this."
She sits up again and then wraps her arms around him, Daniel always gave the best hugs.
"You know I love you right?" He says.
"I love you too," she smiles.
They sit in silence for a few seconds.
"Do you agree with him?"
"I do, we know you Summer and we can clearly see the difference," Sumer is about to interrupt but he carries on, "but if you really want to be with André, and you feel that's right, I'm not going to stop you. And I won't bring George up like that ever again. We really just want the best for you."

She rests her head on his shoulder and squeezes his side.
"Thank you Daniel."
"If you want to be with him, I won't stop you. Just promise me you'll think about what we said. And that you'll not just completely ignore any feelings you've ever had for George, just because you don't want to break someone's heart."
"I promise."
"Were you on your way to Alex?"
"Where else?" she laughs.
"Do you still want to go?"