2.

"Hey Alex, do you know who that girl is?" George asks after he made eye contact with who was probably the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.
"

I don't know," he replies after thinking for a bit.
"She's beautiful, don't you think?"
"She is, go talk to her," Alex pushes him slightly.
"What? No way, I can't do that!" He exclaims.
"What's stopping you?"
"I don't know she could be ten years older than me."
"I think she's the same age as you."
The girl smiles at him and walks off to say something to someone.

"Hey Mark, don't look now, but do you know who that guy over there is?"
Markus looks around trying to not look suspicious.
"Those two tall guys?"
"Yeah."
"Those are George Russell and Alex Albon, they're racing in the lower categories, not sure which ones."
"Who is George, and who is Alex?"
"Alex is the Thai one."
"Ah okay thanks."
"Why do you ask?"
"George is gorgeous," she breathes out.
"You think so?" He smirks.
"Please don't tease me with this for the rest of my life," she pleads.
"I mean it depends," he jokes.
"On what?"
"I can't tell you that," he smiles and messes with her hair, placing his hand on her shoulder, and moves them towards where the rest of the family is. They walk past George and Alex, but they stop in front of them. Summer tries her best to get away, without seeming rude.
"My baby sister here really likes you," he smirks and ruffles her hair again. Her face turns red and she elbows him in the side.
"That's not what I said!"
George smiles.
"That's basically what you said!"
Her mouth hangs open.
"George is gorgeous," he says mocking her. Her cheeks turn even redder.
"Stop! I'm sorry for my brother's childish behaviour," she smiles apologetically.
"Does that mean I'm not gorgeous?" George teases.
"Don't you mean Georgeous?" Alex jokes, and Mark snorts in return giving him a high five. Summer involuntarily lets out a laugh. George smiles, she has a beautiful laugh.
"Okay bye, make some friends. I'll be with Dan," he walks away almost before she can reply.
"Mark! So much for keeping me safe," she mumbles.
"Don't worry you have us now. I'm Alex and you are?" He smiles holding his hand out.
"Summer," she smiles and shakes his hand.
"I'm George," he says.
"I know."
"Your brother is Riccardo's trainer right?" Alex asks.
"Not that brother, but yes."
"Twins?"
"Yes!"
"What's that like, having twin brothers? I've always wondered," George asks.
"Nothing special, you just have two of the same idiot," the boys both laugh. Summer almost melts at the sound.
"Well it's nice to meet you," Alex smiles.
"Likewise."
"You never answered my question," George teases.
"I think I'll be keeping that to myself," she smirks.
"Oh?"
"George I hardly know you, I can't share my secrets with you just yet. Maybe some other time," she smiles. Then a hand ruffles her hair.
"Stop flirting with the drivers," Daniel jokes and hugs her from behind.
"Why are you like this?"
George and Alex laugh at the look on her face.
"It's my job to tease you kiddo," he playfully kisses the side of her head. "Sorry if she was bothering you boys, I'll take her of your hands," he starts to move in a direction with his hand on her shoulder.
"I don't wanna go yet," she says.
"She's not a bother at all," George says at the same time.
"Well your mother requests your presence."
"Fine," she pouts.
"Say bye to your boyfriend," he teases with a grin on his face.
"Stop," she drags it out.
"Bye Summer."
"Bye George, maybe we can continue this when my family isn't around," she jokes, but elbows Daniel.
"I hope so," he smiles.
"Well bye Alex too," Alex jokes.
"Cheers Alex," she smiles.