1.

"Are you finished packing yet?"
"Stop being so impatient, we still have time," Summer smiles at her boyfriend.
"But are you finished?"
"Yes."
"Good, then we can get going," he smiles.
"Why are you so hasty?" She wraps her arms around his waist, staring into his eyes.
"Because we still have to stop by your parents, and then we have a long drive."
"You seem so stressed," she squeezes his shoulders.
"Well I'm meeting your brother, your cousin and all of your best friends tomorrow."
"You'll be fine, I promise they already like you," she smiles reassuringly at him.
"Are you sure?"
"Of course I am."
"You're the best," he smiles and plants a quick kiss on her lips.
"I know," she smiles.
"But we actually have to get going," he chuckles.
"You're right, let's go," they grab all of their stuff for the trip and head to the car.
They stop by her parents first, because her mother has stuff she wants to send to her brother. After that they leave for Cape Town. They have a nice drive, without much traffic. And a while later they're in the plane.
They watch a movie together, and then they both fall asleep.

-

"That plane ride was way too long," André groans plopping down onto the hotel bed.
"I agree," Summer takes her shoes off.
André climbs under the sheets and holds the one side open for her. She climbs in next to him and cuddles up to him.
"Wait let me grab my book."
"You just got in the bed?"
"I know, but I'm not gonna sleep now."
"That's fair, but I am," he smiles.
"I know," she smiles back. She climbs back into the bed.

She reads a couple of chapters and then starts to get bored. André had fallen asleep only a few seconds after she got in the bed again. She decides to explore around the hotel. She writes a quick note so that he doesn't get worried. She only walks past a few people. That is until she spots a familiar face walking through the lobby.
"Esteban!" She shouts and waves at him. His head turns in her direction and smiles widely. He walks over to her and hugs her.
"It's so good to see you."
"Good to see you too."
"I was beginning to think you guys would never land," he jokes.
"Yeah, sorry I wanted to let you know when we landed, but he was so grumpy I completely forgot."
"I understand, my mother tends to get angry often," he laughs.
"Yeah mine too," she laughs. "And again thank you for all your help with this."
"Your welcome," he smiles. "Are you going somewhere now?"
"No, I'm just checking the place out. André is sleeping, and I'm bored."
"Are you hungry? I was just about to eat, would you guys like to join?"
"Actually yes, I should just go hear if André is hungry."
"Yes of course, I'll walk with you," he smiles.
They walk in the direction of her room.
"How have you been?" Esteban asks.
"I've been really really good. I've finally found my peace, André really helped me."
"I'm very happy for, you deserve it," Esteban squeezes her shoulder.
"Thank you, Esteban," she smiles.
"But does this mean you will come visit us more often?" He smiles. Cam lets out a laugh.

George stops in his tracks, when he hears a laugh. Her laugh.
"What's up with you?"
"That's Summer's laugh," he says softly.
"You're only imagining it mate," Alex says and continues walking.

"We'll have to see about that buddy. It all depends on my schedule."
"I understand, but you have to, they miss you very much."
"Of course I will," she smiles.

"Come on you have to hear that," George says still softly.
"I'm starting to hear it," Alex has a small smile on his face.
George's eyes widen.
"She's right there, I can't see her now."
"Of course you can, George."
George is about to turn around and run in the opposite direction, scared to talk to her, when they appear around the corner. The fear he felt leaves his body when he sees her face, smiling. He smiles without even thinking about it. She was just as beautiful as always, if not more. He notices the pair of glasses resting on her nose, that's new.
"George."