Chapter 3

As soon as Mom, Blake and Joseph ran out of our sight, Autumn had a large smile in her face.

"Autumn, what's going on?" I asked.

"Cupcakes!" She yelled loudly.

"The store cupcakes?" I asked.

"No, I want Grandma to make them." She replied loudly and proudly.

Grandma's cupcakes were the best cupcakes in the world.

"How do we get there?" I asked.

"Bike!" Autumn yelled.

"Alright, Autumn. Why are you so obsessed with bicycles?" I asked openly.

"They're just... Amazing... I like bicycles!" Autumn yelled cheerfully.

"We're not going in our... We're in our clothes, I just need to apply makeup and straighten my hair." I said exhausted busy just thinking about it.

"Summer!" Autumn yelled on the top of her lungs.

"I fell naked without it." I said openly.

"Whatever." Autumn mumbled.

I ran to my bathroom and applied my normal makeup. I also straightened my hair and started singing a random song.

Autumn cleared her throat.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

Autumn and I hopped onto our bikes and rode to our grandmother's house. Grandma lives deep into the woods, so we have to ride our bikes past the worst prison ever. This prison keeps women who cheated on her husbands or boyfriends. It's just so wrong.

As soon as we arrived at our grandma's house, Autumn started pounding on the door. It opened slowly with a creak.

"Grandma?" I asked.

"Cupcakes!" Autumn yelled.

I paused, scratching my head for a moment.

"Autumn, I don't think Grandma's here." I mumbled under my breath.

"What?!" Autumn yelled.

"Why are you upset?" I asked.

"No Grandma, No cupcakes! No cupcakes, I flip!" Autumn yelled dramatically, running around like a crazy person.

I saw a book, glowing in the left corner of Grandma's living room. Grandma always told us to never touch it, but now it's time. I placed my finger onto the book and the book started pulling me in.

"Autumn!" I screeched.

"Summer?" She asked me, baffled by the situation.

She turned towards me, and saw me get pulled into the book. Autumn tried to help me, but she got pulled in as well.

"Aaaaah!" I yelled.

"Help!" Autumn screeched.

What are we going to do? Our lives will be over if we aren't daring enough to continue on with the journey itself.

What Lies Beyondजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें