Chapter 7

I ran, and ran, and ran outside in the forest. I finally saw a yellow brick road. What is this? The Wizard of Oz. Seriously? No. Cinderella? No. I was in Northern Kingdom. I don't know how I knew. I just did. I walked across the yellow brick road and started licking it for no particular reason. Eww! I spit it out. The yellow brick road is so disgusting. It doesn't look bad, but it tastes like dirt! It's that gross! I ran down the yellow brick road until I hit a castle. No, a tower. Clumsy me. I saw the one and only Rapunzel, throwing her gold locks over the tower. Her hair was so long, it was longer that the Empire State Building! Oh my God! He hair is so long! I tried climbing up the tower, but it was a useless cause. I am a horrible climber.

"Hello? Is someone there?" Rapunzel asked.

"Hi. My name is Summer Grime." I said in reply.

"Do you want to come in?" Rapunzel asked.

"Yes, please." I replied.

She let down her beautiful, long, blonde hair for me to climb. I hung onto the hair and climbed to the top of the tower, using that hair. As soon as I climbed up there, I fell flat on my face.

"So," Rapunzel started, "Summer Grime, eh?"

"Yes." I replied with a confused tone.

"What the heck is going on?" I asked myself.

I just shrugged. Rapunzel handed me a pan.

"Why?" I asked her.

"Fighting." She replied.

"Why are we fighting?" I asked.

"We are going through the dwarf forests." She replied.

I nodded. We walked into the dwarf forests. They were as scary as can be.

"Okay." I said softly.

"Who brought you here?" Rapunzel asked.

"I brought myself here." I replied.

"How?" Rapunzel asked.

"I walked through my grandmother's paining." I replied honestly.

"Okay." Rapunzel said.

"Is this the key to finding Autumn?" I asked.

"Yes." Rapunzel replied, "But first, we have to go get Cinderella to hide you."

"How do we do that?" I asked.

"We'll see. Just follow me." Rapunzel replied,