00

(An AU Fanfiction of JeonKi)

Written by Czaryna and Kei

Inzhagi University is a prestigious University in K-Korea.

Song Hye Kyo is the campus queen of Inzhagi University. She is a third year med-student. She is admired by everyone. She has beauty, brains, money and fame. She has a lot of admirers and she’s the dream girl of every male student of Inzhagi University. Song Hye Kyo is an elegant and sophisticated woman, she is loved by the whole University.

Song Joong Ki is a 2nd year student and an aspiring campus king. He is the captain of the basketball team and a lot of girls admire him. He is very nice; a gentleman, a gem. He’s one of a kind. And he likes Song Hye Kyo.

Jeon Yeo Been is a first year student and she’s currently struggling with her drama club; The Wusang drama club. Their president said that their drama club will be dissolve but JYB loves acting. She doesn't want to stop acting but they don't have a fund for their club and they only have a few members. Jeon Yeo Been decided to join another drama club; The Jipuragi Club.

JYB is a total stranger to SHK and SJK.

Months passed, dating news of SHK and SJK spread like a wildfire throughout campus. Majority of the students supported them because, well, they are the ideal couple; a powerful couple to be exact.

And then—

[DISCLAIMER: A fanfiction of Jeon Yeo Been and Song Joong Ki. All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The characters are not the property of the writers. The authors are in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.]