01

Written by Kei

CHAPTER 1

Yes, the two most popular students are finally hitting it off and the news of them officially dating spreads like wildfire throughout the whole University. Every guy is in envy, cursing the heart throb behind his back, while girls swooning over JoongKi have mostly all praises and rooting for the new sweetheart. After all, Hye Kyo has an unrivaled beauty, and charisma that no girl would ever choose to be against her.

For some people it was good news but for some; it was bad news. But then they can't do anything about it. They clearly see that Song Joong Ki is in love with Song Hye Kyo. And it was confirmed when they both went to school, holding each other's hands and they were happily talking to each other. 

A lot of people were saying that Hye Kyo and Joong Ki will end up marrying each other after they graduate. A lot of rumors were spreading that they were secretly in a relationship and they just decided to reveal it now. Rumors after rumors, it seems like their relationship will always be the talk of the town. They were celebrities in a sense. Like putting two puzzle pieces together, with eyes closed, knowing without question that the other piece shall fit the other. They were setting the standard for other campus fling wannabes. Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki - Inzaghi University's perfect couple. Perhaps, too perfect?

Song Joong Ki lovingly looked at Hye Kyo. Hye Kyo was reading her notes because she had an exam on her first subject. They are currently sitting under the shade of a tree, enjoying the fresh breeze and they exude a perfect chemistry even though they were just sitting next to each other. 

Joong Ki chuckled when he heard a shutter indicating that someone took a photo of them. Hye Kyo looked at Joong Ki, she had a questioning look on her face. 

“Hm?” Joong Ki hummed.

“Why are you chuckling?” Hye Kyo asked.

“Well,” he slightly tilted his head, focusing his gaze on the lovely girl in front of him, “I just heard something and I think it was funny. But,” he raised his right hand and slightly pinched Hye Kyo’s cheek, “you don't have to worry.” He smiled. 

The girls watching them from afar gigled, it was a very wonderful sight especially when Joong Ki smiled. They thought that Hye Kyo was really lucky, having the man of their dreams lovingly looking and smiling at Hye Kyo. While the guys were fuming mad, their anger will not help them because they know that they can't reach Joong Ki’s level.

Hye Kyo blinked her eyes and she felt her face flushing. Joong Ki let go of her cheek and she cleared her throat. It was kinda awkward because it was the first time that someone did that to her. She had ex-boyfriends and no one acted cute in front of her just like what Joong Ki was doing right now. No one treated her like a cute puppy needed to be indulged.

‘It was refreshing,’ she thought to herself. She focused on her notes and she tried to hide her smile.

“I’m very happy that you gave me a chance to be your boyfriend, Hye Kyo. I am beyond happy; I‘m grateful and proud that the lady I was admiring from afar, the lady that I thought was out of my league, was sitting next to me and only looking at me,” Joong Ki said.

Hye Kyo was speechless. Joong Ki was always telling her how lucky he is to have her in his life. Again, it was the first time, and Hye Kyo doesn't know what to say.

She’s also happy to have him in her life. She can not just put it into words just like what Joong Ki’s doing. She can't express it but she’s doing her best so that Joong Ki will feel that she loves him more than anything. She put her notes aside and she looked at Joong Ki. Joong Ki was a bit surprised when Hye Kyo faced him but then he just smiled. Hye Kyo smiled at him and she held his hands.